Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good lorebook site to find the blue/purple books?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey i need a good lorebook website so i can finish finding them. I have tried to use several sites now and i go to the location and i dont see anything, never had this problem with skyshards. Also i prefer just the blue/purple books used for leveling mage guild skill line.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you don't have it already, the blue books spawn in multiple loctation, e.g 1 in each faction i think.

I used dulfy last time i actually bothered with mage guild, though that was back in 1.6.

Anyway if you do find a good up to date one let me know as i have to do it for my nb... :'(
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey i need a good lorebook website so i can finish finding them. I have tried to use several sites now and i go to the location and i dont see anything, never had this problem with skyshards. Also i prefer just the blue/purple books used for leveling mage guild skill line.

You're on console, so you don't have access to the addons, right? Don't want to assume that's the case if you can just get the addon.

As leepalmer suggested, many lore books appear multiple times throughout a zone "The Legend of Auto-likes-us" might be in multiple places across Glenumbra, though you only need to collect it once to add it to your collection.

The maps and guides you're finding online are likely credible sources. I'm guessing it's as lee suggested, so try going to another spot that has the same book, or verify in your journal (accessible from game menus, where you track quests and achievements) that you haven't already collected it.