The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Multiple Crashes since patch

Sleep724
Sleep724
✭✭✭✭✭
Since logging in this afternoon I've probably crashed close to 10 times in about an hour. I don't lose my internet connection so its not that. Extremely frustrating to say the least.
  • Cyric81
    Cyric81
    Yup super crappy. Same here
  • ttman21b14_ESO
    ttman21b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same here.
  • Sizzyy
    Sizzyy
    ✭✭
    Me too. Playing another game now unfortunately. Any fix yet?
  • ShadowFoxx
    Same.........(
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thieves guild patch seemed to make things worse. Honestly I wouldn't care if they shut the servers down for a couple of weeks to fix everything. I'd rather wait for a fixed game than play a broken game.
  • Philsings
    Philsings
    ✭✭
    The crashes for me seem to happen most when trying to use a wayshrine or jumping but I never had game crashing problems until the Thieves guild dlc. Now the game is almost unplayable with me having to sign in over and over.