Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for some advice on my Templar.

jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Im planning on redoing my templar from heals focused to DPS focused. He is VR10 right now and i havent been playing him since 10 was the cap. So does anyone have any updated builds I could use to redo the guy?
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The build I got has been putting out 10k+ crits at v8/v9, generally im top dps in dungeons.
    2Hander

Expert Hunter = Passive slot buff (throw once unless against daedra then keep it up)
    Biting Jabs = Main DPS
    Critical Charge = Charge
    Executioner(reverse slash) = Finisher
    Rally (Momentum) = Main Buff, lasts 33 seconds and heals.
    Bow

Poison Injection (Poison arrow) = Damage over time Finisher (Always keep on bosses under 50% while spamming Executioner)
    Repentance = Resources for Dungeons, or use Sun Shield(either morph) if someone is running repentance or if solo content.
    Restoring Focus (Rune Focus) = Resistance buff, must have on when about to aggro mob. (Also get Mending and Focused healing passives)
    Scorched Earth (Volley) = AOE Damage over time for mobs
    Evasion = must have on when you're going to be aggro'd by a boss or large mob.

For the Ultimate I use the fighter guild's Flawless Dawnbreaker morph because it gives another passive slot buff but for weapon damage.

Also get a full set of Night Mothers and hundings rage will help too.
    Edited by Smasherx74 on March 15, 2016 4:38PM
    Master Debater
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alright thanks :)
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What race are you? Magica dps may work out better.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamplar would be best then. Above advice is pretty solid.

Sun shield is a bit me though. You could slot something else there.
    Edited by Brrrofski on March 15, 2016 4:51PM
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I'd like to mention with my build you shouldn't sacrifice Biting Jabs dps for maintaining the Scorched Earth AOE damage over time. Unless you're doing very low DPS that's going to be slower than spamming jabs. So basically throw Scorched earth on a mob first then charge and spam jabs. This is after you throw hunter expert, rally, and Rune and Evasion if you think you need it.
    Edited by Smasherx74 on March 15, 2016 5:18PM
    Master Debater