The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thx for taking action to Ebon blade

prootch
prootch
✭✭✭
Fights on blade were real fun yesterday, heavy opposition and almost no lag... in prime time
So thx Ferneck, Drukkarg, Lux Dei and all ADs for this epic battles /bow

I suppose the reason you guys have to raid off earlier than we do is gmt+2/+3 btw ?
We were just missing some ep teams to complete faction war now.

Hope you can concentrate some AD powa again out of truelag campaigns in prime time so that we can enjoy that kind of fights again.
Prime time is getting way too much laggy on trueflamme. Still wonder how people can stick there with 600+ ping.

#lowercampaigncaps so that fights switches out of truelag in the evening.
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they lower the campaigncaps, half of your raid would be missing :/
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hahahahaha you talking about lag? Who stacks with legio and the entire DC faction ?

I've never ONCE seen just 15-20 ppl of your raid, NEVER. And you know very well that's true because you get rekt by pugs then.

Keep stacking those 60 blues, and don't forget to fire off all your meteors at the same time.
    Edited by Master_Kas on March 15, 2016 3:00AM
    EU | PC
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Again last night, you just got wiped and wiped again on ebon yesterday dealing with a group of 24 blackswords ... no other warband in front of you man for you to whine. Deal with it. Even... when you called Exigo's group for back up.

Vids available on demand on private link so that you can bash your 60 people fantasy away.
    Don't QQ and come back tonight with more ep.

But maybe you prefer to lagfight on tf hidden in decimation elite raid ^^
    Edited by prootch on March 15, 2016 8:17AM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prootch complaining about lag? Wow this is comedy gold :D
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @prootch how do you like the Jesus beam buff?
    Because I can!
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Again last night, you just got wiped and wiped again on ebon yesterday dealing with a group of 24 blackswords ... no other warband in front of you man for you to whine. Deal with it. Even... when you called Exigo's group for back up.

Vids available on demand on private link so that you can bash your 60 people fantasy away.

First of all we didnt call exigos people for help, hes in Necrotic Lagg and if some people of his guild want to join our raid why shouldnt we allow that? And also seriously 24? Comeon not even you believe that. We have more than enough damage reports that show 40+ and 50+ targets hit. Also you guys wiped and wiped and wiped again after you stopped having 2 to 3 times our numbers ;)
  • Baragorath
    Baragorath
    ✭✭✭

This is copy/paste post from other thread as you @prootch keep counting us for fights on which we were not present.

@prootch Decimation Elite is not playing on Trueflame so please do not count us in your war posts.

Our home server is Azura - place where tank can play as dps or dps as healer thanks to no CP campaign.

Be ready for cries on forum from all enemy babies and defend your point of view as we used to defend as well.

We play every evening and Necrotic Lagg from time to time with hope to not see them on Azura.

And Azura is great as in photo attached.

8NBsJ5t.jpg

P.S.

Exited to see Exiled Heroes cries as well for lag which you create and their statement. :+1:
    Baragorath - Proud Nord - Dragon Knight - Former Emperor - AR40
    One-Who-Crushes-Mountains - Argonian - Templar - AR8
    Grotarg Delan - Dunmer - Nightblade - AR6
    Avosaris - High Elf - Sorcerer - AR6

Squishy Tomatoes - Pact Support Group - July 2016 - up to date

Decimation Elite - Field Marshal - December 2014 - May 2016

Gave up on Banana Squad members math skills - March 2016
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    @Etaniel
    attention kitty needs cuddles

@decimation team
    noted, just having some lulz on nlag smallcase
    Kr3do wrote: »
    First of all...

Yeah yeah ... tell me so much: then your so called 15/20 get to be two groups which wiped one after the other... don't worry especially for you, we'll release the vids so you can check your own chain wipe on ebon and learn to count... 7 times in a row for a second evening against a warband... then how amazing, no show yesterday evening. And 40 imaginary players just rofl, buy another excuse to get your ego after vids wipes check.

And come back for real fights on ebon, stop lag hidding on arrius lumber tf within packs of 50 reds all evening long

• Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH Prootch you constantly stack 3+ raids and now you complain about lag? ye its nice that people are going to ebony blade. But when you are stacking 3raids you dont complain about lag :P
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kr3do wrote: »

First of all we didnt call exigos people for help, hes in Necrotic Lagg and if some people of his guild want to join our raid why shouldnt we allow that? And also seriously 24? Comeon not even you believe that. We have more than enough damage reports that show 40+ and 50+ targets hit. Also you guys wiped and wiped and wiped again after you stopped having 2 to 3 times our numbers ;)

Prootch was never good at maths and will brag about his Kill counter stats on you after zerging you down with 60 people and believing he is pr0 hax0r.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    The way you keep on /w and forum raging is just priceless.

And yeah just speak to mlrpz about your 3 raids fantasy man, he has direct access to blackswords raid numbers... this is getting so lol to see you chain spamming this roxor 60+ vomit again and again. Then next time you wipe, you will know what your wiped to for a fact ;)
    Edited by prootch on March 16, 2016 9:08AM
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha. :)

(please notice no agree with messages from Prootch).
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    kb contest Vao ? :smiley: Ah I forgot, not playing ald anymore, too hard for you.
    Edited by prootch on March 16, 2016 11:26AM
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prootch running 3 raids is the biggest bunch of crap i've heard, It's only recently i've entered Trueflame to see this amazing 3 raids everyone is talking about and on closer inspection it's just people who got wiped crying hard and making excuses because they died.

I know Prootch's mentality from back in the day, He used to PM me constantly making sure we never went the same location to overkill a keep.

NL complaining about other zergs is the funniest thing i've heard, I got PM's last night from you guys sending me abuse for zerging when i was in a 3 man group, Sure i was stood next to allies but so was you, You guys are nuttcupping allies everytime i've seen you unless it's 3am in the morning with no opposition.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prootch running 3 raids is the biggest bunch of crap i've heard, It's only recently i've entered Trueflame to see this amazing 3 raids everyone is talking about and on closer inspection it's just people who got wiped crying hard and making excuses because they died.

I know Prootch's mentality from back in the day, He used to PM me constantly making sure we never went the same location to overkill a keep.

NL complaining about other zergs is the funniest thing i've heard, I got PM's last night from you guys sending me abuse for zerging when i was in a 3 man group, Sure i was stood next to allies but so was you, You guys are nuttcupping allies everytime i've seen you unless it's 3am in the morning with no opposition.

Lol abraxus defending prootchs glory. :trollface:

How sad eXile has become :)
    EU | PC
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU drama seems alot more fun then NA drama
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    EU drama seems alot more fun then NA drama

Because it is :trollface:
    Edited by Kr3do on March 16, 2016 1:16PM
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

Lol Kas crying for his lost crap argument... comme back to ebon tonight and chain die.
    Exile is way up your league man. Deal with it.

Edited by prootch on March 16, 2016 2:11PM
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously... you are scoring.
    Edited by prootch on March 16, 2016 3:40PM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

Lol Kas crying for his lost crap argument... comme back to ebon tonight and chain die.
    Exile is way up your league man. Deal with it.

My offer still stands if you want to be a big boy claiming to be good :) And I'm not crying over a game. Just amazed by how you cannot be bored by playing the way you play, and annoyed by your lies. Are you delusional?
    Edited by Master_Kas on March 16, 2016 5:21PM
    EU | PC
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    come tonight to ebon and get wiped. grow tail for once.
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    come tonight to ebon and get wiped. grow tail for once.
    Says the one who runs away when half of his group dies :lol:
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah yeah rage again :)
    You still haven't digested the 7 wipes on monday hey... come again tail less
    Edited by prootch on March 16, 2016 6:31PM
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see much drama - but I do see a lot of finger points for crying.

You are a cry baby, NO!! You are a cry baby... Haha you crying? Wait sorry you are crying...

Seriously
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all seriously actually... just lulz ftw.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice fights yesterday evening on ebon, lock red, lock blue, 3med pop ald... and low lag... astonishing.

So thx for those who played it.
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2016 8:10AM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah yeah rage again :)
    You still haven't digested the 7 wipes on monday hey... come again tail less

Enjoying your chainwipes in Ebony? ;) You wiped pretty easily at the Ash milegate. To bad you stopped giving ap after a while , to much dying xD
    Edited by Master_Kas on March 19, 2016 10:42PM
    EU | PC
  • Durann
    Durann
    ✭✭
    "lol necrohide" xD
  • DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭
    yo CROOTCH
    enjoyed your fancy wipes with 70+?
    GET REKT BOI
    and pls learn to handle the truth!
    Edited by DaybreakerMusic on March 19, 2016 10:45PM
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Durann wrote: »
    "lol necrohide" xD

Funny that the raid that always moves in sneak, and had 10 trebs shooting at the milegate said Necrotic Hide xDDD Guess prootch recently visited the salt mine.
    EU | PC
This discussion has been closed.