Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

struggling with Thieves Guild

adriant1978
adriant1978
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So what's the trick? The amount of stealth required in this DLC is crazy and I'm having a terrible time avoiding being seen and getting endless bounties, death by guards, etc. Is the only answer to Cloak (if you're a Nightblade) or chug invisibility potions through the whole thing or is there something I'm missing?

Yes I'm aware of the "hiding spots" but there don't seem to be that many of them around and there are also areas with multiple NPCs, NPCs who never move, etc. This is bringing back unpleasant memories of the "Thalmor Embassy" quest in Skyrim... :/