Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Razum-Dar's "Makaveli" Death Inconsistency

Ethromelb14_ESO
Ethromelb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
After choosing to destroy the crown that leads to Razum-dar's death, he reappears in the Two Paths story-line (at the end) when crowning the new Mane in Reaper's March. When I spoke to him, he made no mention as to why he was still alive, so I figured this had to be a story mistake.
Edited by Ethromelb14_ESO on March 12, 2016 11:42PM
Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you really need to put this under a spoiler alert, like "Gates of Fire decision (spoiler)" or something. But he does explain what happened it's not a story error.
    There should have been a dialogue option saying something like "Raz, you're still alive!", and he'll explain it then. When the ruins started to collapse, you might remember that he began running away. He made it out of the ruins, however was badly injured and was unable to save the other mages with him. He's been recovering while you've been helping the twins, and was finally able to join you again right at the end.
    Edited by ListerJMC on March 13, 2016 1:02AM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    Additionally I seem to recall, it was a while ago I did this quest, the dialogue before choosing your option isn't definitive. It doesn't indicate 0 chance of survival only 'little' chance. Seems he used one of his 9 ;)
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild