Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon to save/load UI settings and keybinds? [SOLVED]

Grayphilosophy
Grayphilosophy
✭✭✭
I'm sure I saw something some time ago, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know if there's something like this out there?
Edited by Grayphilosophy on March 13, 2016 6:41PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an addon called Binder that lets you save keybindings. Including saving sets you're not currently using on any of your characters so you can bring them back later. You can have different ones for each character or one set to automatically load onto all of them.

I'm not sure about the UI though. The only addon I know of that lets you move the UI is Azurah and that has profiles for each character so you can copy settings between them, but I don't think it lets you save ones you're not currently using.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Grayphilosophy
    Grayphilosophy
    ✭✭✭
    Binder sounds like the one I was looking for, thanks a lot!
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joviex addons transfer lets you copy your ui over to other characters, if you use master merchant tho make sure to get version 4 as the tg update doesn't work with it.