Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Class and race for healer

Moozzie
Moozzie
✭✭
Whats would be the best class and race for a healer nowadays?
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best Class: 1. Templar; 2. DK (cauterize seems pretty strong); 3 NB; 4 Sorc
    Best race: 1. Breton (max magicka and magic res, cheaper spells); 2. Altmer; 3. Dunmer
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Moozzie
    Moozzie
    ✭✭
    Thanks Xvorg i will read up about those then!
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    Templars are definitely the favored class for healing. It is only class that has a dedicated skill line for healing and the best healing passives. Although they have seen some of their skills nerfed in last update , they are still the best. The have the best class skill heals. The other classes all have to rely on restoration staff skills for healing. They are preferred also for their ability to restore stamina to group members through shards/repentance. The second best healing class is NB, they have a few skills, including an ultimate that provide heals, and some passives that buff their healing and I've been in groups with NB healers that healed as well as a templar and some groups that have 2 magicka NB dps can run group dungeons w/o a dedicated healer from the heals they can provide, Sorcs are 3rd in line, because of their excellent magicka management. I've never seen anyone play a DK healer, their class skills lend themselves more to tanking or dps. As far as class either Altmer or Breton are excellent and pretty much equal choices.
    Edited by Vonovosi on March 13, 2016 6:47PM
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Moozzie
    Moozzie
    ✭✭