Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Too Much Stuff" FRESH TRADING/CRAFTING (EP)

Rhythm
Rhythm
✭✭
Started playing this game during one of the first closed betas and continued on the pc for months. Just came back from a long hiatus and am starting the game up again with a friend. I've come to notice there's not a whole lot of trading guild activity it seems or they're all incredibly full. Being on ps4 where chat is extremely limited I consider this pretty vital. So, here I am, starting a guild for everyone out there who can't find one like me. We just want a nice big, varied community to trade and craft with. Join us now and grow from the ground up with a guaranteed spot forever. No silly monthly fees or stuff like that I'm seeing around.

Join, trade, craft, maybe talk a little. Simple.

Please request invite here so I can keep my inbox clean and shiny.
  • Stansypants
    Stansypants
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite!

PSN: DarthStansell
  • Rhythm
    Rhythm
    ✭✭
    Have had a really great start to the guild. We are currently 150+ strong with an active bank and store. Try us out while you're waiting for that massive trade guild invite until we get there ourselves!
  • Zahgrim1
    Zahgrim1
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join
    PSN: Zahgrim
    Thank you
  • HollowSaudade
    Oh, I so understand. I'm in the same spot. I was veteran on PC but then stopped playing for a long time and recently started up again on the PS4. The guild community is dwindling.. Any long-standing stable guild filled up and stopped recruiting months ago. Even the forums are packed with old posts and even though the thread-maker isn't playing anymore, people continue to post and keep them active. So it's hard to find any recent guilds on any of the forums. I got exhausted and did the same thing you're doing by making my own guild just to get started xD Anyways, I just understand way too well.

I'd love to join, if you'd have me! My PSN is HollowSaudade
  • Rhythm
    Rhythm
    ✭✭
    Good stuff, it definitely seems like these bigger trade guilds aren't even functioning anymore with the slight activity from anyone but people asking to join haha. Will get you added here soon!
  • Goardo
    Goardo
    Soul Shriven
    I also just started playing again. If invites are still available.
    PSN: Goardo
  • electriicw0lf
    Please invite me!
    PSN: electriic-w0lf
    That is a zero in wolf.
  • hairahcas
    hairahcas
    ✭✭
    I would love to join as well. Now (finally) a master in Clothing, Blacksmithing, Woodworking, and Provisioning, I'd love to contribute where I can. (Ebonheart NA PS4.)

PSN: hairahcas

Playstation 4 NA
  • vARTEMISv
    vARTEMISv
    Could I get an invitation to your guild, please? :)

PSN: vARTEMLSv
  • Veloth_Redothril
    Veloth_Redothril
    ✭✭✭
    Psn: Im_N0TaPER50N

the o's are zeros
  • SaycoDevil
    psn: wFuuSaycoDevil
  • Jaedo
    Jaedo
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: mellowjay55
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    PSN: aaronpua

If you have any spots open. Thanks.
  • Avatora
    Avatora
    Soul Shriven
    I also just started a game on PS
    Add plz
    PSN Eliteava
  • joebauer83b14a_ESO
    i'll take an invite

PSN: Idahomafia
  • DestroyerPewnack
    DestroyerPewnack
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play on the European server. Does it matter?
    Anyway, my PSN is DestroyerPewnack. Hope I can join.
  • WiseWarrior
    I'll join!

PSN: WiseWarrior3
  • Psychotron70
    Psychotron70
    Soul Shriven
    Psn:Psychotron70
  • muhstello
    muhstello
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: muhstello420
    please invite me