Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA - DC] The Stormwolves (WW RP Guild)

Twilanthe
Twilanthe
✭✭✭
It started as a simple desire, the freedom of the seas. What it became is far more than even I had imagined...

Opportunity presented itself in the most interesting of ways. The simple trading vessel I was privileged enough to work on, the Hotspur, was enlisted to aid in the war. My Captain at the time took this as a great honor, and at once we began transporting supplies and weapons to the Daggerfall Covenant troops across Tamriel. It was then that the plan began to form in the dark places of my mind. I nurtured it, let it grow and coalesce into something wonderful. I chose to share this idea with certain members of the crew I could trust, and we set to work.

Over the course of the next year, loyal members of the crew began to vanish, or turn up dead under mysterious circumstances. New members took their place, people I had chosen and positioned with delicate care. It took less than two years for me to form my new crew—a crew loyal to me and not the current oblivious Captain. When it was just the Captain and his Sailing Master left (by this time I had earned the rank of Quartermaster through my...hard work and dedication to the Covenant...) we struck. They were never heard from again.

Naturally I became Captain Jira-Daro, and the Hotspur was mine. Little did the Covenant know that one of their simple trading vessels was now home to an entire crew of Pirate Werewolves. Stories began to take shape and dance along the coast, whispered in taverns from Glenumbra to Alik'r—A mysterious ship was terrorizing the seas, attacking, raiding and robbing mercilessly any ship it came across—not just Daggerfall Covenant, but all ships that took to the seas were fair game. The whisperers, the terrified sailors who spoke of us in hushed voices in the dark corners of taverns, named the ship the Advent Demise, and sailors spoke of it with fear.

We completed whatever task the Covenant gave us, carrying their supplies where we were told, but in the secret holds of our ship we filled with the treasure and plunder we got along the way. New wolves found us, and we grew. In time I was able to afford to pay off the Covenant contract and the Hotspur became mine in truth. We took on jobs for the Covenant for a fee, but only when we felt like it—to uphold our honest front.

PIRATE WEREWOLVES

The Stormwolves are more than just pirates, though that is at their heart. They operate in any city port-of-call. They use their reputation as a respected naval vessel, a transport ship-for-hire to be welcomed in almost any port in the Daggerfall Covenant.

While there the Sailing Master and Boatswain work with underground contacts and other disreputable organizations to procure contracts for assassinations, murder and general mayhem. They deal in smuggled goods including luxury items, illegal items such as Skooma, and have recently embarked on the Slave trade. They will delivery any such goods for a price, meanwhile raiding any other trading or merchant vessels they come across.

The Stormwolves keep their true identity close, keeping a distance between the respectable merchant crew of the Hotspur and the disreputable and terrifying werewolf crew of the Advent Demise. With gold placed in the correct palms, even those of the Daggerfall army keep their mouths shut--primarily because despite the illicit activities, the Hotspur always delivers the goods the Covenant pays them to deliver, and while they willingly attack Ebonheart and Aldmeri ships of war, they do not attack Daggerfall naval vessels.

HOW TO JOIN

So...the sea calls to you too? You wish to become one of us. Well we are more than just Pirates, mroe than just Werewolves. We are a family, a pack, a clan. We have a bond of brother/sisterhood and a bond of blood.

Werewolf is not required, but it is highly recommended. Vampire is not refused, but ICly they will get a very cold, even cruel reception, so Vampires-be-warned. (OOCly we will welcome you equally!) You need to be okay with adult themes such as violence, blood/gore, theft, murder/assassination, slavery and other adult themes. Because the game has a Mature rating we assume all those who join can handle these themes and are not responsible if under-age players are exposed to these themes.

To join simply contact @Twilanthe, or any member for a guild for an invite (All members have the ability to invite). We are a HEAVY RP guild. So be prepared for that to be the entire focus of the guild. We are also heavily combat focused. We have weekly combat training sparring games and seek out other guilds to feud and war with (always organized OOCly with great care and respect for other guilds and maintaing OOC friendships and civility). While guild members will on occasion be willing to do PvE and PvP content, do not be surprised if 9 times out of 10 your request in guild chat to do anything other than RP goes unanswered. I strongly advise having another guild for actual game content.

Please visit the site below for more information on us, our combat system, members, the Arena and more!
http://piratewerewolves.enjin.com/

FAQ:
Do I need to be a werewolf to join?
Werewolves are the heart and soul of the guild. At the center of the Stormwolf pirate crew is the Stormwolf Pack. Werewolf is strongly encouraged, but it is not required. Vampire is strongly discouraged (ICly) as the leader of the Stormwolves hates them with a passion. But there are both vampires, and non-werewolves in the guild, and everyone is welcomed equally OOCly. ICly non-werewolves are accepted, and vampires will receive a very chilly reception.

Do you give bites?
Yes. We offer free werewolf bites to anyone who wants them. There are so many werewolves in the guild that we don't even require you be a member for a certain amount of time. You can probably get a bite as soon as you join provided someone in the guild has an open one available. You can choose to wait to be bitten for your initiation ceremony.

What kind of mature crime-themed content can I expect?
Because of the nature of our guild being pirates many adult themes such as thievery, raiding/pillaging, murder, assassination, dealing with drugs (skooma) and slavery come up in RP. ESO has a mature rating so we assume anyone playing the game can handle these themes. If you cannot, we may not be the guild for you.

The Stormwolves are combat heavy, can my character die?
Because of the nature of text-based RP combat, you always have final say of what happens to your character. He/she cannot die without you allowing it. So far the only deaths in the Stormwolves have been those who have chosen to have their characters die either because they wanted to play new ones or they felt it improved the story. The Stormwolves have a love-hate relationship with dice. Some members such as myself love and prefer dice combat, other members resolutely refuse to use dice. No matter your stance on dice you are welcome to join. For the sake of civility we say all combat is non-dice unless everyone agrees otherwise.

I'm new to RP and you all seem kind of serious....
We do take RP very seriously, but we are also very helpful and welcoming. Our website has a little RP course to teach you the ropes, and our regular combat training sessions also train basic RP skills. We are patient with new players and always willing to help with advice and suggestions. All skill levels are welcome!
Lüc - Argonian Necromancer Healer
PC-NA
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow this sounds just what I'm looking for! I'll try to contact you ingame as soon as I log in! :D
  • Twilanthe
    Twilanthe
    ✭✭✭
    Feel free to shoot me a mail in-game either @twilanthe or Jira'Daro is my character's name and I'll toss you an invite.
    Lüc - Argonian Necromancer Healer
    PC-NA
  • Hawkeye0099
    Is this a pc guild?
  • Samsayia
    Samsayia
    ✭✭✭
    you're sort of in the wrong category here. You'll want to post this thread in the Guild recruitment forums :O
    Believe me, there's a lot of other RP guilds posting there too, it's where you ought to be.
  • Hawkeye0099
    Samsayia wrote: »
    you're sort of in the wrong category here. You'll want to post this thread in the Guild recruitment forums :O
    Believe me, there's a lot of other RP guilds posting there too, it's where you ought to be.

I checked, I could not find any counsel rp guilds there. I'm wondering if it's only a pc thing.
  • Samsayia
    Samsayia
    ✭✭✭
    counsel rp guilds?