The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieves Guild Honor Among Thieves - Loose Ends Quest BUG!!!!

allenv30b14_ESO
allenv30b14_ESO
✭✭✭
I am level 11 in the thieves guild. The above quest line has bugged out. I cannot get it. The main NPC's are no longer in the Den. I have finished all other quests. Need help from the team to get this fix in the next update. Others i have chatted with were able to activate this quest at level 10 thieves guild.
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have this quest still to do, and cannot find the quest giver. I am at level 10 and completed prison break, any idea?
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • allenv30b14_ESO
    allenv30b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It is a glitch, they are aware is all i can say. Did you find Ziera's note? Are the npc,s still in the Den. If they are you might be able to complete.
  • Espionage-
    Espionage-
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for Seeds Untilled and Loose Ends to appear...They are still in the den *sigh*
    PS4 | DC |
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this still broken? trying to do it now and the NPC are in the den with no quest markers... is it because I beat the main quests?
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bump, I can't find this quest too. The main questline has been completed, but i still require 2 quests, this one and Loose Ends. Neither of which are appearing.
  • Lyndwurm
    Lyndwurm
    Soul Shriven
    I completed Loose Ends last night during my run. I have noticed a lot more NPC's in the Den now since Prison Break and I have been talking to all of them just to be safe. I'll be real bummed if I can't get the final quest myself since I have been focusing on this Quest Line for a week.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyndwurm wrote: »
    I completed Loose Ends last night during my run. I have noticed a lot more NPC's in the Den now since Prison Break and I have been talking to all of them just to be safe. I'll be real bummed if I can't get the final quest myself since I have been focusing on this Quest Line for a week.
    As far as I can remember, The One That Got Away (which gives the Loose Ends achievement) is the final quest.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on July 15, 2018 5:01PM