The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild searching

KPC13
KPC13
✭✭
Hi guy's I'm back after an hiatus because I realised my degree's not as important as ESO. I'm part of some great guilds already but I wanted a fresh start with a new guild. So first a bit about me 21, M, student and I have Mic.

A bit about my characters-
I have a vet 8 and vet 3 Temp both in EP, both are healers, although my Vet 8 is heavy armour dark elf while vet 3 is light armour breton.
I have a level 32 orc DK, which has a PVP set up in DC
and I've started another Temp healer in the AD.

I mainly play as a healer and I was quite good at it, I'm down for PvP but would like to do a fair few PvE dungeons as well. I'm looking to be active in the guild and help out however I can.

Any questions feel free to message my psn is kpc13
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowborn are recruiting members. If you would like to check us out there is a link in my sig. There you can apply if you wish and also find videos of our exploits in PvP and PvE.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • KPC13
    KPC13
    ✭✭
    Applied, thanks for heads up.
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowborn are recruiting members. If you would like to check us out there is a link in my sig. There you can apply if you wish and also find videos of our exploits in PvP and PvE.

You kept your fancy website quiet Neill! :)
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mdylan2013 it's not exactly MY website. But it is fancy. :smile:. All credit to the guild master, he puts in a lot of work there. And it's nice to have a place to chat and share stuff outside the game ya know.

Tell me, have you guys any plans to change campaigns after the removal of CP's goes into effect? Or are you gonna see how it plays out first?
    Edited by NeillMcAttack on March 13, 2016 12:54PM
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mdylan2013 it's not exactly MY website. But it is fancy. :smile:. All credit to the guild master, he puts in a lot of work there. And it's nice to have a place to chat and share stuff outside the game ya know.

Tell me, have you guys any plans to change campaigns after the removal of CP's goes into effect? Or are you gonna see how it plays out first?

We are changing, not sure where we will be going though, you?
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mdylan2013 I think I'm gonna see what happens myself, at the moment I just run in Chillriend or Haderus depending on where the action is. I'm only ever in Azura's when it's late at night when the lag is bearable.
    @ McAttack in game