The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ps4 EU-Bored of 30 d. campaign..search a non buff 7 d. but competitive campaign.

vicius1981
vicius1981
✭✭✭
Ok(my english are bad,sorry) simple question,like the title what is a good/competitive no buff 7 days campaign for Ps4 EU server,i'm a loyal Smurf :)
Ps4 EU-
660 CP Magplar Vamp DC(main)
660 CP Magblade Vamp EP(Master crafter)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vicius1981 wrote: »
    Ok(my english are bad,sorry) simple question,like the title what is a good/competitive no buff 7 days campaign for Ps4 EU server,i'm a loyal Smurf :)

Try haderus or something.

Asura is just boring as yellows night cap everything and then run around in a blob of 50 with the emp, lagging out the server.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    vicius1981 wrote: »

Try haderus or something.

Asura is just boring as yellows night cap everything and then run around in a blob of 50 with the emp, lagging out the server.

Let's be honest Haderus is just for Emperor trading lately. It's all kinda up in the air OP as to where PvP-ers are going to migrate too with the changes next patch OP.
    Edited by revonine on March 12, 2016 2:36AM
  • vicius1981
    vicius1981
    ✭✭✭
    uhm,thx.Someone know Thorn or Chill situation,population,etcc.?
    Ps4 EU-
    660 CP Magplar Vamp DC(main)
    660 CP Magblade Vamp EP(Master crafter)