Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Beast of Falenestii

nobleboivin
nobleboivin
✭✭
Beast of Falenestii is glitching badly. Me and 30 other people are unable to subdue the bear. We messaged Zeni numerous times and each time they have said that the quest is fine.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and 30 other people
    That's the problem. Too many people on the same quest step causes a quest to jam up. ZOS are probably right that it works fine if the quest is allowed to progress for a few people at a time.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Mistvearn
    Mistvearn
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Me and 30 other people
    That's the problem. Too many people on the same quest step causes a quest to jam up. ZOS are probably right that it works fine if the quest is allowed to progress for a few people at a time.

nope, i have the same problem and i'm doing it alone there is nobody around
    the bear stuck, it just attack on the same spot and the HP will reset.
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
    Buddha
  • Miraslova
    Miraslova
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, definitely stuck for everyone, the guy that doesn't believe, try it yourself. Just waiting on a fix.
    "An it harm none, do what thou wilt"
  • mariskaas
    mariskaas
    ✭✭✭
    Broken for me as well, tried several times, alone, with people, it's not working.
  • Mistvearn
    Mistvearn
    Soul Shriven
    almost 2 week since i sent bug report but still no respons

not even confirmation, gotta wait till next Maintenance and see what happen
    Buddha
  • RealFurion
    RealFurion
    ✭✭
    Can confirm, wrote 2 tickets and still waiting. She is half inside the wall too sometimes. Please fix! :)
  • Juponen
    Juponen
    ✭✭✭
    I encountered this bug too. Two of my earlier chars had no issues with this quest. I had this bug whether I was alone or with another player. The bear is apparently stuck just a bit inside the cave structure and unable to move which triggers the universal "creature cannot reach player -> player cannot harm the creature" coded routine that prevents "creative playing".
  • Mistvearn
    Mistvearn
    Soul Shriven
    latest patch already solved this problem

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH

Greenshade
    Beasts of Falinesti: Pariel will now respond to combat, and be able to be subdued on the quest.
    Buddha
  • bench_pressident
    I'm in the same boat fam. Hopefully gets patches up soon. Tried about an hour ago.
    PS4 EU server

Vr16 Redguard Dragon Knight DC (Tank)
    30 Khajiit Nightblade AD (DPS Stamina)
    10 Dunmer Sorcerer EP (DPS Magicka)
  • Smengy
    Smengy
    ✭✭
    I have tried on numerous days and she is stuck in the wall every time. I have been in the cave by myself and with a group.No difference.
  • LordSidious
    LordSidious
    ✭✭✭
    Ran into this issue today as well. Pariel is partially stuck in the wall so their health instantly restores no matter how much damage I do.
    Admiral of the Salty Swordsmen
    "A man of the seas and I captain I be, 'ole Pinkbeard, a many booty I please."

Xbox One NA - Aldmeri Dominion
    Gamertag: Bogeh
  • doddboy25
    doddboy25
    ✭✭
    Same problem.
  •  Red_Mosquito
    Same problem for me. Tried abandoning the quest. Going back when nobody is there. Used a vet 16 character on it to try one shot and nothing. Ridiculous that a previously fixed bug can resurface -_-