The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Boethiah's Calling - for anyone identifying as woman or nonbinary! lgbtqia+-friendly!

ocheeva
ocheeva
✭✭
Do you ID as a woman, wholly or in part, or genderqueer/nonbinary? Do you sometimes want to talk to people and just be able to relax and not have your gender questioned/invalidated/insulted because jfc you're just trying to play a goddamned game, you should not have to put up with this ***? Yeah, me too.

In Boethiah's Calling, you'll find cool people who are both accepting and supportive. While primarily just in place to provide a friendly space to unload, recharge, and make some friends, members of the guild frequently join each other in both PvP and PvE adventures. We help each other find needed materials for crafting, talk about everything from how our days were to popular culture and politics, or take our characters to a nice spot somewhere when we're tired of questing but still want to spend time together.

Your proficiency or experience doesn't matter. Neither does your alliance or whether you prefer PvE or PvP or even RP. If you ever want to play but don't feel like interacting, that's fine too - the only thing we expect from out members is that they keep slurs out of the guild chat and remain respectful of each other.

Questions? Interested in joining? Drop a message to me either here, on tumblr, or in-game (mails and whispers can be sent to @ocheevas - I'm most likely to be online between 6 and 9 pm weekdays, as well as occasionally throughout the weekend) and tell me a bit about yourself! It's very appreciated if you mention your gender, simply because a surprising amount of dudes have asked to join in the past.

We hope to hear from you soon!