Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the IC DLC a must have for Mag Templars?! (the sets it offers)

THBronx
THBronx
✭✭✭
I have a Magicka Templar VR4 and I am in doubt if I should buy the Imperial City DLC because of the sets that I'll not have access to. So with that in mind, If I don't buy the IC DLC, I'll "lose":

- Overwhelming set (Bind on Pickup);
- Spell Power Cure set (Bind on Pickup);
- Molag Kena set (Bind on Pickup);
- And the two 4-man dungeons.

Am I missing something else from IC?

The thing is that I got the 5,5k crowns pack (+900 that I found in my account when I came back to the game, I don't know if it was bcoz I bought the Imperial Edition when ESO launched...) and Orsinium is one of the DLCs that I'm going to buy, now I need help to decide between IC or TG (considering the sets for my Magplar and that I like pvp and pve content).

Thanks for your help ;)
Hadamanthys
Templar of Ebonheart Pact.
NA Server.
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    IC has the mother of all farm spots for mag temp

60k an hour if u can deal with gankers
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OyTLbIvZHs4
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    Spell Power Cure is Best In Slot for Healers. Its an incredible set. But does not drop easy as the traits are random. Molag Kena is also a really good set.

SPC only drops in the 4 Man dungeon White Gold Tower. This one also drops the Molag Kena Helm so if you can find a farm group it is worth getting.
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely necessary? No. You can heal everything in the game with 5pc Kagrenac's, 3/4 pc magnus, and 3pc willpower (purchase in guild stores). Is spell power cure good? You betcha. Mandatory? Nope. I have a blast in sewers and the dungeons are fun. So I recommend getting it just to play it. But a lot of folks don't like the PvP/PvE mix. If you don't think you'll like that, don't buy it. The sets aren't that important.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The magic set in Orsinium is plenty great too. Tons of ways to skin a cat in this game.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure there's anything in TG gear-wise you would really want to have, so IC is the logical choice from that standpoint.
  • THBronx
    THBronx
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the help. I will get the IC DLC + Orsinium! =D
    Hadamanthys
    Templar of Ebonheart Pact.
    NA Server.