The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for people to join my guild.

viperroos
viperroos
✭✭
Hey I created a guild for lore lovers. Anyone is welcome if you want to join we are on the EU Megaserver. Just reply to this post if you are interested. Thanks may the Nine Devines be with you.
  • filthymushroom
    viperroos wrote: »
    Hey I created a guild for lore lovers. Anyone is welcome if you want to join we are on the EU Megaserver. Just reply to this post if you are interested. Thanks may the Nine Devines be with you.

Divines? :#
    Yes, I like mushrooms...

filthymushroom VR16 Breton Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    sillymushroom VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (Tank, Magicka DPS)
    nastymushroom VR16 Breton Templar (Healer, Magicka DPS)
    thirstymushroom Level 45 Breton Nightblade (Magicka DPS)

Legends of the Benelux, de grootste Nederlandse AD guild in ESO. Vragen of lid worden, stuur mij een bericht. (PC)
  • viperroos
    viperroos
    ✭✭
    You don't know the 9 Divines?
    Akatosh
    Arkay
    Dibella
    Julianons
    Kynareth
    Mara
    Stendar
    Talos
    Zenitar
  • viperroos
    viperroos
    ✭✭
    There were 8 Divines originally but Talos became one too.
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    viperroos wrote: »
    There were 8 Divines originally but Talos became one too.

Yes but your on the dominion so according to the thalmar its the 8 talos isnt recognised
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    I am not an expert on the lore and don't necessary care if the lore is technically incorrect in-game, but methinks Talos didn't appear until after the ESO events?
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com