The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO named MMORPG of the Year 2015

Piffo
Piffo
So Elder Scrolls Online won Indievator's MMORPG of the Year 2015 and I was fortunate enough to get the chance to write that article in December. The new site went up at the end of February and it got reposted, so it kind of inspired me to share it with my community :) I hope you enjoy it, the link is below ^_^

http://indievator.com/2016/03/01/indievators-mmorpg-of-the-year-2015/

Hopefully we can pull that out the hat again next year :)
"Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous" - M'aiq the Liar
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "With a stable game, a loyal playerbase, healthy finances and a habit of listening attentively to its players, Elder Scrolls Online has more than earned its place as 2015’s Best MMORPG. "

Good one, especially in the light of newest dlc and may i ask where do you get information about Z. finances from?
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »
    "With a stable game, a loyal playerbase, healthy finances and a habit of listening attentively to its players, Elder Scrolls Online has more than earned its place as 2015’s Best MMORPG. "

Good one, especially in the light of newest dlc and may i ask where do you get information about Z. finances from?

At the time of writing ( pre-Thieves Guild ) this game was stable.

It still has a loyal fan & player base ( many people are subbed )

They listen to us all the time on the forums and stuff ( they just take forever to "implement" what we request or to fix it...

I just wanted to raise those points mate :smirk:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."