Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Workhorse Gaming Trading Guild Needs you!!!

neileaster
neileaster
Soul Shriven
I have just started a Guild and would really love to kick it off with a bang! I know most people don't want to join a guild that is new and just starting but I put in the time and really enjoy grinding my way up to a powerhouse! Now I really am pretty good at making money on games. I am not the greatest at pvp, that is why I need you! Together we can do it all! Now I am not saying I don't need help with making money because who doesn't but I really can pull my own wait and more! I will get us a Trader as soon as we possible can and have enough members to do so! Also the biggest thing I will add is that everyone added within the first week will be promoted to Member Status and maybe even Higher in 1 week from joining and showing that you're active! There isn't a fee to join and there isn't a fee to stay in the Guild! Please Join me in starting something Big!

To Join just leave your PSN in a comment and I will add you as soon as I can!
Edited by neileaster on March 10, 2016 12:40AM
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What alliance are you ?

I might be interested. I am in EB
  • Rhythm
    Rhythm
    ✭✭
    Coming back from a long hiatus, wouldn't mind joining and helping out. PSN Abrockman
  • neileaster
    neileaster
    Soul Shriven
    MoTeets wrote: »
    What alliance are you ?

I might be interested. I am in EB

I am in the Daggerfall Covenant.
    Rhythm wrote: »
    Coming back from a long hiatus, wouldn't mind joining and helping out. PSN Abrockman

Awesome! Thanks Ill Invite sent!!!