Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The new ic racial motifs, are all of them possible to get with every alliance?

Lord_Ejl
Lord_Ejl
✭✭
I'm just asking because i seem to have an achievement for getting every factions motifs?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the achievement for "getting" them, or for "learning" them? Your one character should be able to learn them all, but as far as I know you will only find your own alliance's motifs.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz

couldn't you get the motifs on an alt and then transfer it over to a different faction character then?
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz

couldn't you get the motifs on an alt and then transfer it over to a different faction character then?

@Dread_Knight_N7 Yes. Exactly. Just because you can't "get" them all on one character (by actually finding them) that doesn't actually stop you from learning them all (which I assume that achievement is for - learning them)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    The achievement is definitely for learning them not just possessing them.
  • Lord_Ejl
    Lord_Ejl
    ✭✭
    Learning them yes, sorry for bad articulation. Being the achievement hoarder i am, this is gonna get costly if i don't have time to start playing with alts.