The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Add-ons showing as out of date after update but....

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Finally got around to updating the game with TG and logged in. Updated my addons in Minion. Reloaded the UI but now about 1/3 of my addons are showing as out of date even though they are showing as 'supported' for Thieves Guild on Minion. Due to a number of health issues, I actually NEED my addons to work. Anyone know what is going on with them?
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • antmck2011rwb17_ESO
    ALL of my addons are out of date even though Minion just updated all of the them.
    They should be compatible with TG - what's going on?
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Updated 4 of my 6 addons, I double checked that for these 4, there was a mention "bump for TG" or similar, yet some are still shown as outdated.

I enabled those nonetheless yesterday, no apparent issue, but it would require more testing to guarantee they still work properly.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried selecting the option to run out of date addons? Depending on what they are they might still work perfectly even if they are technically out of date.

One of mine (Binder) was out of date when I got it a year ago, was only updated recently and I'm pretty sure the only change was which version it says it's for (to remove the Out of Date note) but it's always worked perfectly. That's an extreme case because it's a very small, simple addon, but the same is true of other addons too. About 1/3 of mine are currently showing as out of date but I haven't noticed any problems with any of them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Have you tried selecting the option to run out of date addons? Depending on what they are they might still work perfectly even if they are technically out of date.

One of mine (Binder) was out of date when I got it a year ago, was only updated recently and I'm pretty sure the only change was which version it says it's for (to remove the Out of Date note) but it's always worked perfectly. That's an extreme case because it's a very small, simple addon, but the same is true of other addons too. About 1/3 of mine are currently showing as out of date but I haven't noticed any problems with any of them.

They are all working fine now, and especially after the two recent maintenances. They are still showing as out of date but I guess thats just a little glitch. Its all good :)
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara