Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Searching for help with my DK.

Nidary
Nidary
Soul Shriven
First of All im new to the game and seeking for some orientation, focused on pvp.

I wanted to work on a DK, Based on using Heavy Armor, Two handed weapons, but with a More DoT based build. Then i did my research and did not found anything about... So i dont know if im going in the right direction, or not.

Its possible to make a Dk like this? Or should i search another class? Though i dont want to change Heavy armor and two handed weapons in this case, Id like some orientation or even a guide.

Thanks.

PS:Sorry for english mistakes if i made some.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest medium because the difference in resistance from medium to heavy is quite minimal. Yes you can use a 2h as thats what most stam DKs use for pvp!
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium armor with a 2H and bow can be strong. For PvE, you'll want to keep four DoTs up (unstable flame, burning breath, scorched earth, and poison injection). When you unlock it, you can add caltrops to the mix too. With those DoTs up, focus on wrecking blow spam and reapply DoTs as they run out. At 25% boss health, switch to executioner spam.

For PvP, don't bother with DoTs. They're easily cleansed and don't matter if someone bursts you down. Stam DKs are really strong in PvP. Fossilize, wrecking blow, leap, execute is all the burst you need for PvP.
    Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on March 8, 2016 3:32PM
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go medium armor since you are new go one heavy chest one light belt to level them with the other 5 medium. Sword and board and two hander or two hander and bow. Heavy does not have much more armor mitigation that heavy.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Nidary
    Nidary
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks guys. though i put 5 points on Magicka, but i will follow the idea. I will forget the dot thing, and go medium armor, ty!