The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashing looting nodes in Wrothgar

smacx250
smacx250
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else had problems looting nodes of pretty much any kind in Wrothgar? It crashes every time I do it - seen it with ore, wood, and alch plants so far (on v16 char with max level crafting). I looted some stuff in Greenshade without any problem. I did the crash reporter each time, so won't repeat the dump here.
  • Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    Also in Hew's Bane.
  • Randay
    Randay
    ✭✭✭
    same in riven spire, i guess its not zone related but something else
    if less really is more, then maybe nothing is everything
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well for me, I found that turning off auto-loot fixed it (at least in a couple of tests). In fact, after I looted one thing I could turn auto-loot back on and it didn't crash.
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've also crashed repeatedly, trying to loot a rune node twice, and then trying to loot mobs. However I was running around for several hours before this, looting things with no problem, using auto loot. Tried turning auto loot off, and it hasn't crashed again so far.
  • TwilightPrincess
    I, and 2 other team members, crashed 5 times in half an hour while doing the Daily Vet Dungeon.
    Hope they fix it soon, because this was practically unplayable.
    PC/EU
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Raiding with 'Omnia Vincit'
    Guild Mistress of 'Eternal Embers'