The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Please could someone from ZOS tell us what is going on an when it might be fixed?

• GeneralPardon
    GeneralPardon
    ✭✭✭
    I've had no more issues since about 30 mins.
    CP10+
    nMA nDSA nSO nAA nHRC nMoL nHoF nAS
    Options
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Getting very, very long loading screens here.

In game. Going from Coldharbour to Stormhaven.

PC. EU server.

Same for me (pc eu). Endless loading screen and interestingly my fps drops to 20 when I log in with 64 bit. I have gtx 950m graphic card.
    Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be working now, the 64bit via .exe, havent tried the launcher.
    Options
  • iqoologiceb17_ESO
    iqoologiceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can not login for almost 4 hours. Still getting error 108 and 201. PC EU ofc
    Tried x64 client and no luck
    Edited by iqoologiceb17_ESO on March 7, 2016 8:20PM
    PC EU
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mertusta wrote: »
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Getting very, very long loading screens here.

In game. Going from Coldharbour to Stormhaven.

PC. EU server.

Same for me (pc eu). Endless loading screen and interestingly my fps drops to 20 when I log in with 64 bit. I have gtx 950m graphic card.

Yep. 64 bit client too.

I'll try hopping over to the 32 bit.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
    Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be working now, the 64bit via .exe, havent tried the launcher.

Maybe i spoke to soon. Logged out to log in other account and was getting errors.

Closed game and launched onto other account, first time i port to another zone got stuck on loading screen.
    Edited by Shader_Shibes on March 7, 2016 8:36PM
    Options
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    No luck yet, Gina. I suppose it's a random issue? Definitely makes it hard to figure out for you guys. We should probably give it a day to IT team for understanding the issue properly and fixing it for good. And you can hope to see us in Hew's bane on Tuesday rather than Monday. And thank you for the prompt responses. o:)
    Raid leader for Undead Nuns (DC-EU-KaalWhaterveritscallednowdays)
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Still super long loading screens on 32 bit client, too.

@ZOS_GinaBruno is this a known issue?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

Options
  • Skafloc
    Skafloc
    ✭✭✭
    Error 108, 201 and 300 for me PC EU server - tried both clients will keep trying.
    Options
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried soo many times, just can't get on. Have friends on but I can't get in. Considering deleting game and reinstalling, though last time it took a seriously long time to download
    Options
  • Oliviax
    Oliviax
    Launcher is very slow to load before I can even try and play

Managed to get in this time without errors However, tried to use waypoint to Eastmarch and have been stuck in loading screen for the last 10 mins

Think its time to find something else to play for the remainder of the day and hope its all fixed by tomorrow
    Options
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on PS4, been trying to get in since 1pm, now 8:30pm in UK
    Options
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does seem to work now on Xbox except for the fact that every second door/portal or wayshrine used you get the infinite loading screen.
    Options
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    What worked for me: after entering the password click the login button instead of pressing enter... duno if can help.
    Options
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was going OK but now trapped for some time trying to get into the TG HQ - could just be busy of course I shall give it some time.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, right on. To be clear, we're not declaring the issue as fixed, but it does appear like it's gotten a little bit better. We're continuing with our investigations!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting load screens that don't seem to be loading. Strangely it is to areas that are not directly linked to the new experience (as far as I know), so I don't think its cause of millions of people standing around.

I keep cancelling out cause it doesn't seem they are loading, If I'm wrong that would be something and I can sit watching the loading screen for longer.
    Options
  • spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, right on. To be clear, we're not declaring the issue as fixed, but it does appear like it's gotten a little bit better. We're continuing with our investigations!

pretty much unplayable for me real bad lag
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
    vr 16 sorc,, templar,, nb
    500+1 champion points eups4
    Options
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    Again, thank you for keeping us updated. Please bear with us restless people who have been waiting for hours to get our hands on the new shiny stuff! With much expectations, impatience generally follows.
    Options
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Again, thank you for keeping us updated. Please bear with us restless people who have been waiting for hours to get our hands on the new shiny stuff! With much expectations, impatience generally follows.

Pfft, you are never this polite on mumble :)
    GM - Malazan
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • Deocalys
    Deocalys
    I just got back from work, and I am happy to say I'm finally able to login! Luckily still a few hours left in the game to play ;)

Hope everyone else gets in as well!
    Options
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had to crash out the loading screen for the Deb but logged almost straight back in and got into the Den on the first try - I'd say it is definitely getting better.
    GM - Malazan
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not able to log in.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭

Pfft, you are never this polite on mumble :)

Shhh! It's called coaxing. And I do know how it feels to have a screwup around/after release. Plus zenimax is not Isuma. :D
    Options
  • Arkvoril
    Arkvoril
    ✭✭✭
    Would just like to mention that both computers in my home on WIN 10, the 64 version started up without a hitch on our end.
    NA/PC

Arkvoril
    Level 50 Altmer Sorcerer
    A Vampire with a Werewolf Companion.
    Master Alchemist and Enchanter;
    Options
  • lappas
    lappas
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The server is still not letting me in. Exactly the same as before.
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please be clear, including Gina (thanks for the responses), which problem and platform we're discussing here? There are references to PC (both 32 and 64 bit versions), Xbox and PS4. Is it the same problem across all platforms and versions, and are we all EU, or are there different issues being raised?
    Options
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have given up trying, am actually frustrated now. Just deleted game from PS4 and trying to reinstall
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay load screens still much longer than they should be, but I'm eventually zoning in. Takes a good few minutes though.

Except to Stormhaven. Is it the population that's the problem with Stormhaven being the alliance capital, where lots gather?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

Options