Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ginger wheat

veerlen
veerlen
Can someone help me with the ginger wheat
PS4 EU
Need is for writ but have all the green ones only this one can t not find no guild who sells it
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What level writ is it? I'll likely have it learnt so I'll create you a load when I'm back online.
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    The Eu server is offline at the moment...
    It's writ level 2
    Pair group C

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    veerlen wrote: »
    Can someone help me with the ginger wheat
    PS4 EU
    Need is for writ but have all the green ones only this one can t not find no guild who sells it

Won't help you today, but Writ Recipes will be sold at Chefs and Brewers with the TG DLC.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, if it was higher then I'd be certain of having it but we'll have to leave it down to RNG. If I've learnt it: how many do you want?

Side note: levelling provisioning from 0-50 can be done in a couple of hours providing you've got ~15k. Just buy one of the highest player level green or blue recipes (~200-500g each) at each improvement level and around 50 of each of the ingredients then create away. Some ingredients can be relatively expensive so if you're short of cash then just buy the recipes and I'll send you the ingredients, I've got loads.
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    10 recipes
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    Have cash no problem
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to confirm, I won't have the recipe but I may have it learnt and if so I'll craft you the food and send it over which will satisfy the writ requirements.

I seriously recommend power-levelling it, it's really easy.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just buy one of the highest player level green or blue recipes (~200-500g each) at each improvement level

Note you get the same Inspiration making Greens as you do Blue, or even Purples for that matter. The only time you get more is the very first time you make any Blue or Purple recipe. I have extensively tested this on several recipes at various levels from 10 to L50 and VR Ranks.

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    No problem if u make a few
    The recipe itself is not needed
    I did it with the golden lager finally I found them in pieces of 20 in a guild store
    But ginger wheat I can t find I know what I need it for writ it.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah i don't have any recipe containing "ginger wheat"
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    veerlen wrote: »
    No problem if u make a few
    The recipe itself is not needed
    I did it with the golden lager finally I found them in pieces of 20 in a guild store
    But ginger wheat I can t find I know what I need it for writ it.

Bummer, as I have a 50 Stack of this stuff that I no longer need, but I am on the PC/NA so can't help you out.

I think Ginger Wheat was one of the recipes that got converted over from an old recipe but the drop rate on the actual recipe is quite low.