Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Craftable Two piece weapon damage bonus

Ltc4
Ltc4
✭✭
So i am looking to make a new stamina dps and i'm getting her gear read for when she hits v16 but i cant find any 2 piece craft-able weapon damage bonuses. I was going to use a 5 piece Hunding Rage, 3 piece agility and 1 piece Mola Kena which would have left me with two free slots for a weapon damage bonus. I got to looking and saw that the mages have the torugs pact that give a 2 piece spell damage and have been waiting for stamina to get something similar.

I have found that each attribute has 4 main bonuses that can be crafted. For magica and stamina, they are damage, critical, max bonus and a regen bonus. For health, they are max bonus regen bonus and physical or spell resist. For the health and magic you can get any one of those for bonuses as a two piece crafted bonus. For stamina the only craft-able 2 piece bonuses are max stamina and weapon critical. Stamina doesn't have a two piece craft-able weapon damage or stamina regen. I really would like to see a craft-able 2 piece weapon damage in the near future as well as a 2 piece stamina regen bonus. just to make things balanced.
Edited by Ltc4 on March 7, 2016 5:05AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no 2 Piece Weapon Damage set that you can craft.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    There will be after the update I think.
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mikmak wrote: »
    There will be after the update I think.

If you mean Leki's Focus set then it is not crafted but available in PVP rewards I believe.

itemLinkImage.php?itemid=73935&level=66&quality=5&version=1.9pts&test.png

Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is the one I was thinking, thanks for the follow up, couldn't remember if craft-able or not.

• Ltc4
    Ltc4
    ✭✭
    unfortunately its not craftable.. i spent a lot of time looking through the different armor sets looking at stuff like this. If i were using dual wield i wouldn't have this issue because i could use nightmothers gaze and be done with it because the 2 piece is weapon crit and the 3 piece is weapon damage, but because i use two handed im not allowed to get the damage bonus.
  • Ltc4
    Ltc4
    ✭✭
    i would really like to see a bonus like this make it into the game. i personally dont think its right to allow the mages to have one and not the stamina builds. They got an exact copy of the Hundings Rage set for magica users. Why dont have a simple crafted 2 piece weapon damage bonus?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the one I was thinking, thanks for the follow up, couldn't remember if craft-able or not.

I saw another armor in the Guild Stores recently. Attrition or Attribution or something like that is the name. It was at lower levels, like 46 or so, I think it is a dropped set item. But, it does give weapon damage with 2 pieces. I saw it Monday Night in fact, so not sure if it is part of the new gear from Thieves, or just something I never saw before. Toxic Defiance is another dropped set that gives a 2 piece damage bonus.

• AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look in guild stores for 2pc affliction set. It has a weapon damage bonus on it and drops in v16. It's argonian style tho, which looks bad IMO. So I run it on my pants and gloves to minimize how much it impacts my aesthetic.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look in guild stores for 2pc affliction set.

That's the set I saw. I have seen it at L46 and L42 to. So it might be a leveled set dropping in Hew's Bane.

As for the Argonian, I have to say that the Medium stuff in the L20 to L30 range is about the best look for female characters that I have seen. The pants are really a skirt with a nice mid thigh length.

• AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Affliction set is PvP rewards of the worthy email loot.
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    Night's Silence 2 pc. gives 945 Max Stamina at gold level.

Max Stamina contributes to damage when combine with Weapon Damage.

1 WD = 10.46 Max Stamina

So a set weapon damage bonus of 129 is equivalent to 1349 Max Stamina in terms of damage.

Depending on your build with CP and max stat bonuses can make the difference somewhat negligible.

For example, if you had 501 CP with 167 in the Green Tree this would provide you with 18% additional stamina (This number will increase with future CP cap increases) . Redguard or Imperial get a 10% bonus. Undaunted Mettle is 6% with 5-1-1. A Stam Sorc with bound armaments gets 8%.

So hypothetically a Redguard Stam Sorc has the potential of a 42% to Max Stamina set bonuses.

945*1.42= 1341. 1341/10.46 is equivalent to 128 Weapon Damage.

If you are a werewolf build you will also get a 30% increase to Stamina when in form.

Obviously this is a best case scenario, and your build may not be capable of achieving the same % increases, but the point is that you can get close to the same damage output with two piece NS with certain builds, and also have the luxury of a larger stamina pool. And in some cases, such as Redguard/Imp WW builds, max stamina may provide more damage.

It still will most likely fall short when weapon damage buffs are applied like Major Brutality and Medium Armor passives on a min/max build...but would be in the ball park.
    Edited by MrTarkanian48 on March 11, 2016 6:53PM
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

I saw another armor in the Guild Stores recently. Attrition or Attribution or something like that is the name. It was at lower levels, like 46 or so, I think it is a dropped set item. But, it does give weapon damage with 2 pieces. I saw it Monday Night in fact, so not sure if it is part of the new gear from Thieves, or just something I never saw before. Toxic Defiance is another dropped set that gives a 2 piece damage bonus.

I think Toxic Defiance 2-piece is weapon critical and 3-piece is weapon damage.
  • Ltc4
    Ltc4
    ✭✭
    i suppose that i could make it work if i recrafted a few pieces but i dont see why i need to and then hop for v16 drops when if i were a mage i wouldnt have to care about drops other than the molag kena. the two open pieces i have are Head and Weapon. And i dont know of any dropped set that give me the damage bonus with those slots and the right traits and everything. (medium divines head piece and a two handed maul with the armor pen trait... i dont remember the name)

again i can make it work it seems if i recraft a couple pieces and hope for the drops with everything i need. i just dont like having to rely on drops.. i had to do that long enough for the molag kena piece i finally got

if i were a mage i would have 5 julianous 3 willpower 2 torugs pact and 1 molag kena.
  • bloodremixpub19_ESO
    Just change the Clever Alchemist 4 piece to the 2 piece like this.

2 piece: Weapon/Spell Damage
    3 piece: Health
    4 piece: Health
    5 piece: Clever Alchemist damage

It takes 9 traits to create anyway. Seems like a steep price for 2 slots added Health, and the added cost of slamming whatever, whatever, whatever/ Lorkans Tears left and right all day for 33% up time on the 5 piece.

o935GKj_zpsy0w2bwdf.png
    Edited by bloodremixpub19_ESO on May 6, 2016 11:12PM