Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Traveling across Tamriel issues

MUSTACHMAN654
MUSTACHMAN654
✭✭
Hello, I am a level 42 Orc dragon knight eager to explore the far corners of Tamriel. I am quite familiar that you must complete the main storyline to travel to the other alliance's territory, but I have recently been informed that the thieves guild DLC will give you the opportunity to travel across Tamriel with the new quests that are being released. I am starting to wonder if while attempting to complete these quests, you can wander off track in order to find a way shrine in that location. Is my theory correct, and if not, are you familiar of another way that you can travel across Tamriel without defeating the God of Schemes?
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

The patch only allows you to do group instances like dungeons and trials cross alliance.
    You cannot travel accross the lands without finishing the main quest as you state above.

Regards,
    De Raaf