Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Continual Verification?

Utildai
Utildai
✭✭✭
Is anyone else having to verify their computer every time they log in, or at least more than a few times? I'm running the current version of W10. The game keeps asking me to verify my computer (the emailed code) quite often when logging in... any help?
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are running on an intelligent router/switch that allocates IP addresses to your pc(DHCP) then your IP is changing...

I would advise you to not use DHCP and use a static IP in this case..

When you logon to ESO it stores your current ip, when it changes you need to follow the process you are using everytime,
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Utildai
    Utildai
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway to stop Comcast from doing that?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cable Modem? You should pretty much keep the same IP over time given the way DHCP leasing is set up. In most cases the lease is for 7 days and as long as your cable modem is online (powered up and connected to RF) it will keep that IP unless they change the routers in the Headend.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"