Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Parenthood Of Dominion/Xbox One Eu/AD based all factions welcome

Sandersoncfc
Sandersoncfc
Soul Shriven
Greetings!

We are a small group currently because ive just started a new guild but would yous to come and join out journey to evenually expand.We are a casual laid back guild You do not need to be a parent to be a part of this guild, but keep in mind that those that are may have to step away when parently duties called. We are a laid back guild, that will eventually look into PVP, but for the time being we focus on PVE.

This guild is dedicated to whatever you like. We don't want no limits of what you can do so if you have something specific you want done then we are there for you.
PVP/PVE/Questing/Trading/Adventuring/Dungeons

How to join?

Leave your Xbox One Gamertag below
Message "badM0nk3y1337" on Xbox One
Personal message me here

Competitions:
This will depend on how many there are all together. Maybe a specific day we will have a gold giveaway to lucky people when we get enough members and when we find our feet

See you all soon
Edited by Sandersoncfc on March 4, 2016 8:11AM
  • simcmahon
    simcmahon
    Hi there this sounds like a spot on guild for me - currently a lvl 13 Templar, big into PvE in groups, dungeons and just getting started in PvP (might have to switch to the non-vet campaign as Azura's was tough last night!!)

Most of all - a parent!

gamertag is simcmahon1, character name is Kawal.

This sounds like a great guild - I would really appreciate an invite, cheers

Si
    "You'll make a fine rug, cat!"
  • Sandersoncfc
    Sandersoncfc
    Soul Shriven
    ill send you a invite when im home
  • toast303
    toast303
    Sounds a good idea
    ClunkyAtom45
    DC dragonknight V8 (PvE only)
    AD Vamp nightblade V1 (Azura&PvE)
  • LiftUpTheFallen
    Hey I wouldn't mind joining, always looking for people to play with, more importantly looking for people that understand my 7 mo daughter is my first priority, I am a mother first, gamer second. My gt is LiftUpTheFallen. Played on PC for a long time, just got an xbox so currently a low level high elf sorc in AD. Help with GD would be greatly appreciated!
  • Sandersoncfc
    Sandersoncfc
    Soul Shriven
    hey toast and liftupthefallen ill send you's a invite soon as a can get online and welcome
  • Sandersoncfc
    Sandersoncfc
    Soul Shriven
    bump
  • szolosi
    szolosi
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. Gamertag Pyro Barof. V7 sorcerer.
  • Sandersoncfc
    Sandersoncfc
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there will add you when a get on thanks and welcome