The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FIX THE ROSTERS

Blacknight841
Blacknight841
✭✭✭✭✭
I understand that sometimes things don't get fixed in every update, and that sometimes new bugs surface int he game with new updates. BUT this is just comical now. The rosters in the game on the XB1 have been broken since the Orsinium DLC came out in December. This means that the for almost 1/4 of the year the developers have not been able to fix the rosters. How is it that i have payed 15$ for 3 months straight, and i cannot even scroll through the guild rosters. Why did you even change the layout of the rosters in the game in the first place? Was it that widely asked for by the gamers, that the vast majority of the players were leaving the game since they were capable of using the bumpers to scroll through groups of people and demanded that the feature be removed. This is a prime example of what NOT to do when you are updating the game.

The issues:
-The Roster scrolls to the top of the list overtime someone logs in or out.
-Took the ability to scroll through groups of people away (using the bumpers)
-Now you have to scroll halfway though the roster to find someone in the middle of the alphabet.
-What is the point of having more than one button on a controller if the developers cannot incorporate them.
-Stop wasting your supporters time by taking away features, "improving them" but actually breaking yet another aspect of the game (like the prices in the guild store), and then ignoring the issue update after update.

This is more than just a disappointment now.

• Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    You can send an in-game ticket as feedback as well :). Is that helps too.