Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Magicka Templar V16 need Help w/ End Game Gear Options

The_Tip
The_Tip
✭✭✭
I currently run 5 Heavy, 3 Light. Was mostly a PVP build by the end of my play time until I picked back up last week to complete the Orsinium content. However before I attempt the Arena I'd like to invest in upgrading my gear possibly, and Id like to know which Magicka sets are worth it for end game group and pvp content.

Vampire/Dunmer/Templar

2 Torugs Pact Swords
4 Piece Twilights Embrace
3 Piece Arch-Mage
3 Piece Willpower (Jewelry)

stats buffed
32k Magicka
17k Health
14k Stamina

1271 Mag Rec
633 Stam Rec

28k Spell Resistance
19k Physical Resistance

My gear is a mix of gold and purple, a couple even without enchantments seeing as I plan on upgrading I dont want to waste v16 enchants on gear Im going to replace or shelf for awhile.

I was wondering if I went back to 7 light, what sets offered with Orsinium are worth using, minus monster set's which Im not in the mood to grind for with the drop rates being so bad. Thanks for any help!
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    5 light 1m 1 h. Go 5 Julianos 3 arch Mage 3 willpower 1 kena. Use dual wield both bars or dual wield and resto. For maelstrom go 5 Julianos 3-4 seducer 3 willpower. Or any of these options:
    5 Julianos/tbs/kagrenacs/spc
    3-4 seducer/arch Mage/Magnus/overwhelming
    1-2 torugs/kena/nerieneth
    3 willpower
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks ^ Will definitely look into Julianos, and I do have seducer gear laying around when I want max Recovery.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Julianos or kagernacs as your 5

I also run 4 peice magnus. DW front bar, sword and board back bar. Swap that for resto if I'm healing a dungeon.
    Edited by Brrrofski on March 4, 2016 7:50AM