Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Ebon Raiders {PS4/PvP/PVE/EP}

Dracan_Fontom
Dracan_Fontom
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, to all the ESO enthusiasts. We are the Ebon Raiders. Based in the PS4 Na Server and are loyal to The Ebonheart Pact.
We are mote focused to the pvp aspect of the game and as such we like to eventually be able to run multiple groups in Cyrodiil. In order for this future dream to be made reality, we need as many EP players as possible. We don't care if you are lvl 10 nor Vr14 all can be helpful for the might of the guild. We can even aid those newer with the game by crafting armor/weapons, or even spending an hour help them acquire hard to obtain skyshards in Cyrodiil or if abled in the PvE areas and by aiding them in certain build. While we wish to be primarily PvP oriented, we can also do decently in PvE as many of our members enjoying running dungeons.

Ranks:
Recruits:
This is the most basic of the ranks. Recruits are simply trial members who have been in the guild for less that 2 weeks, and of course has no benefits when it comes to the guild.
Raiders:
Those who lasted through the trial period are deemed as Raiders. These members are able to withdraw from the bank, with notable restraint of course, and has access to claiming rss or keeps in Cryodiil.
Vicecannon:
These are the players who have shown true loyality to the guild and have been actively aiding others or donating large amounts of gold or mats for the guilds use.
Shadow Riders:
The elite of among us. The shadows are and will be our greatest weapon. These are the players who have shown great skill in either PvP or PvE.
Raider Council:
The most trusted of the guild resign here. They along with the Raider Grandmaster, make all the rules of the guild. They are the regulators of the guild.
Raider Grandmaster:
The leader of the Council and of the guild. This is the person who makes the guild and runs it. Without leadership, we are blind. At this moment, the Grandmaster acts as the guilds largest recruiter.
If you seek to join, either post your psn here, or message tophighlander2 or SilverStarFlores for an invite. I would love to have my once great guild be active once more, but I cannot do it with you. Also upon joining the guild, I ask that you either send a friend request to tophighlander2 or SilverStarFlores to gain access to our community and psn chat easier. And if we lag behind on some promotions please cut us some slack as we are simply two people managing almost 200.
For more information you can message me, tophighlander2.

Thanks for reading.
Edited by Dracan_Fontom on June 9, 2016 2:40AM
  • EliteMeatX
    EliteMeatX
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!
    I am carson2199 on psn and am looking for a guild to play PVE with currently, PVP I may join in on later. I am getting close to level 32, and am actively playing :)
    I would love to be a part of your guild, and I am also in the Ebonheart pact.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I will have Silver invite you as soon as possible.
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    Hey mate add me psn: Blairy087
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U should have an invite when you log in next.
  • soleil.clercb14_ESO
    hit me up, v4 dk pve tank / pvp stam EP
    v13 templar healer DC pve

psn - TWOgirls1soleil
  • Necrocircus1031
    V14 sorc V2 Templar and V1Dragonknight active in pvp and pve Psn: NecroCircus
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will invite you tomorrow night when I am on. Or I will have Silver invite you. Thank you for joining.
  • Bocelito
    Bocelito
    Soul Shriven
    Bocelito- (with the dash)

V16 Sorc 320CP

I am AD but interested in duels/pvp and PVE in future update
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Np, I will have Silver invite you as soon as possible.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are up to about 30 active members and still counting.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps.
    Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We now have more than 35 active members. Thank you to all who join, and please those those who have not we are always looking for more friendly folks to come in.
  • VewDew18
    VewDew18
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if the invite is still open. I have only played PvE and am a level 38 Nord Templar. PSN is VewDew18.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course I will have Silver invite you as soon as possible. Thank you for joining.
  • WetxNoodle
    WetxNoodle
    Soul Shriven
    If there are still spots available, I would love to join. Had some friends who convinced me to get this game, then bailed on me. So I would like to join a group where I can do dungeons and grinding with. I only really play pve and I'm a VR16 stamplar. PSN is Wet_x_Noodle.

Thanks.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, Silver will invite you as soon as possible.
  • ConnorJS
    ConnorJS
    ConnorJS is my PSN, I'd love so much to be a member. I have 8 characters my most active of which of late is a level 17 argonian healer with a restoration staff of 29 alchemy or 16 and provisioning of 46. No that's not a typo and I know skilling on eso is weird but as a fairly proficient healer my goal is to provision my group and area heal while providing useful options to use in combat such as spell power or weapon crit or high level healing pots.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have Silver invite you as soon as possible.
  • OldJackBurton
    Hi, new to PS4 but I used to play on PC. I'd love an invite to "OldJa3kBurton" please.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have someone invite you as soon as possible.
  • Denjar
    Denjar
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite if lower level characters are accepted. I played on PC and transferred over to PS4 when it went live but took some time off. I do have a v3 AD character but I prefer to play EP instead. The AD was created for PC to hang with my brother and sister. If an invite is possible, my psn is Minamr. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have reach our quota for 50 active members. Thank you so much for those who joined. Now we of course would like more people to join, but I would ask for more PvP and PvE experienced players as we are made up of mostly (2/3) low lvls and vet ranks so having more max lvl players would be nice. Next weekend, which is after the release of Thieves Guild on PS4, I would like to host a trial event in which members will run through the normal mode of the new trial and maybe if we dare the vet as well. So please join, and thank you to those who do.
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: MyM16sHot
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got off for the night, and won't be on till tomorrow evening so I will invite you then.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had SilverStarFlores invite you.
  • Miers
    Miers
    Soul Shriven
    Psn. Miers
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will invite tomorrow evening when I am on.
  • VinXster
    VinXster
    Soul Shriven
    vet15 sorc from australia

psn VinXster
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver will send you both an invite.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The invite has been sent. Thank you for joining.