Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

wrong result on Truly Superb Glyph of Prismatic Defense

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i spent a lot on a Truly Superb Glyph of Prismatic Defense to get 434 max magika, 478 max health and 434 max stamina - that's the values listed on the item - but after i used the glyph on a v16 bracers i only got 210 max magika, 231 max health and 210 max stamina, which is worst than what i had before on those bracers and i lost the expensive glyph just for this.

is this a bug? or are the values on the Truly Superb Glyph of Prismatic Defense fake?
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You only get full enchantment values on head, chest & legs pieces, you get much reduced values on the other pieces. This holds for all types of armor enchantments.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    You only get full enchantment values on head, chest & legs pieces, you get much reduced values on the other pieces. This holds for all types of armor enchantments.

oh damn! what a waste i just did!

thanks ;)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

oh damn! what a waste i just did!

thanks ;)

It's not a complete waste, it's still useful.

Though this is why infused is only useful on the big pieces.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You also get the full value on a Shield.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

You also get the full value on a Shield.

Yup, forgot shields. I really need to try and tank more often.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait... you are VR16 and only discovered this now?
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait... you are VR16 and only discovered this now?

yep. and i've been playing on v16 for a long time :smiley:

but today i decided to use a glyph for the first time... and by the amount of my incomplete achievements i believe that there must be a lot of other things that i never experienced yet in the game :smile: