The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Is there still a live auction?

Alabyn
Alabyn
✭✭✭
This was once a community event, although I can't recall which town. It's been more than a year since I attended it. Anything like that still happening?

Best Answers

• Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing I know of or seen. Sorry.
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
    Answer ✓
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    in the 5 guilds im in every wed.. and Sat at 6 EST we have a live auction in a private location....
    Answer ✓
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    on average about 20 to 30 people show up or more just depends. Total number of members not counting the 3 other sister guilds. We average about 1,500 members
    Answer ✓
  • Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! What a bummer. It was never about making money on the transactions, but a cool opportunity to do emotes and clown around during the bidding wars.
  • Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    on average about 20 to 30 people show up or more just depends. Total number of members not counting the 3 other sister guilds. We average about 1,500 members

Thanks for the reply! It occurs to me now that griefing likely forced the auctions underground, hence no more announcements by community managers or in zone chats. That's too bad, things really have changed.

I'd ask for an invite to the event, but I see you're on PS4. Best wishes!
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    Ya we had to go underground to prevent trolls. like people putting in false bids yelling over people and blaring music.. ect...