The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Account Transfer

Sinsual
Sinsual
Soul Shriven
I have read some forum post that seem to out line my situation but the answer has remained the same, No. Many people that I played ESO with started from day one on PC and we tried to get to know the game and made it to the high levels. I have a VR 12 toon sitting on the PC servers, my friends have characters of similar levels. We, as did many others left the game due to its state at the time and have now returned to play on the Xbox/PS4 platforms. Our console friends have expressed interest in the game and have asked us for some guidance due to our PC history with MMO's. While I would like to return to the game on console and play with the new arrivals I can't help but feel a bit cheated out of the time I spent on PC. I had a toon, with many rewards from higher levels that I dread grinding out again. And with the upcoming abolition of VR levels I worry I won't be able to get some of the wardrobe items I had from the PC days. Now before people jump on the "what? this is easy. I have 6 VR capped toons I leveled in my sleep over the coarse of four hours." train. I like many others have a job and don't play as hard core as I used too. I want the game to be fun and a good way to relax not a second job. I would like to play ESO to explore and experience the lore, but I can't help but be upset by the loss of my original toon. So, I am asking like many others. Please allow for at least one way transfers of toons to consoles or vice versa. I feel that it will ultimately allow people to play as they like and thus you would retain a higher player base. This in turn will allow for more development funds so you can grow you game. And I know there is a guy who you pay a lot of money too (producer) who says "no, don't do that. they will have to pay for two games and two dlc packs I bet." Yea that guy, who probably came from Activision or EA, don't listen to him. That was the guy who didn't merge the Star Wars servers in time because it might look bad to share holders, that game suffered from that. Thats the guy who thought the Mass Effect 3 endings were good to go. Thats the guy who gave us Colonial Marines. Don't listen to that guy, don't listen to the super hard core elite designers who don't think consoles shouldn't have an MMO in the first place. Listen to the people who want your game to be really good, challenging and engaging for everyone.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no plans, I don't think, to offer another transfer deal.

It happened once, and I don't think it'll happen again.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    There are no plans, I don't think, to offer another transfer deal.

It happened once, and I don't think it'll happen again.

Yeah there were massive amounts of complaints after the one and only transfer period ended from the people who missed it and ZOS didn't budge, it's very unlikely they would change direction now.

At least with VR removal in Q2 it will be easier to level up a collection of characters.

Or you could come back to PC, we have addons ;)
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, at least you got some finger exercise though.
    WILL THERE BE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THE TRANSFER FROM PC/MAC TO CONSOLE?
    Updated 05/21/2015 01:42 PM Published 05/20/2015 03:54 PM
    The console transfer was a special offer for eligible players and was available for a period of 30 days, starting on April 9, 2015 and ending on May 9, 2015. There will not be another opportunity to purchase the transfer.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28985/kw/console transfer
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Sinsual
    Sinsual
    Soul Shriven
    I do miss my add ons, But I will say this and Ill get flack but I have to say. I like the casual feel of the console, its like a relaxing day of fishing compared to the PC.
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    Sinsual wrote: »
    I do miss my add ons, But I will say this and Ill get flack but I have to say. I like the casual feel of the console, its like a relaxing day of fishing compared to the PC.

Agreed
    PC/NA
  • Sempars
    Sempars
    ✭✭✭
    Preview.jpg