Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

City of Ash Skillpoint?

TheUrbanWizard
TheUrbanWizard
✭✭✭✭
Just completed City of Ash for the first time as part of a pledge. Just as the final boss died I got LEVEL UP message and the skill point. However I was under the impression that I should get skill point for completing dungeon for the first time? Got the achievements.

Best Answers

• wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes you can go back in and complete the quest later. You can usually even hold onto a halfway completed quest and finish it next time you are in the dungeon, although that has bugged out on me before.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
    Answer ✓
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah hold on it seems that I should have spoken to Gilraen, I do remember seeing a black quest marker now. So if I redo it will I get the skill point (after talking to the guy)?

Yes
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Answer ✓
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry should have said I don't seem to have the skillpoint for the dungeon, just for the level up :p
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did you actually talk to the quest-giver and complete the quest? That's what awards the skill point, not just killing the last boss.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    Did you actually talk to the quest-giver and complete the quest? That's what awards the skill point, not just killing the last boss.

Well the quest-giver was the Undaunted woman, it was a pledge. Unless I missed something, but I got the "City o Ash Vanquisher" achievement but no skill point. The only skill point I got Is the one when I turned to 46, because when I checked to see if I got the skill point (I always do) I had to pick attribute first.
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah hold on it seems that I should have spoken to Gilraen, I do remember seeing a black quest marker now. So if I redo it will I get the skill point (after talking to the guy)?