The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Im sorry ZoS

Decado
Decado
✭✭✭✭
This is my official apology to ZoS for whatever i did to you, im truly sorry!

now with that out the way can you please please unnerf my RNG! im begging you i cant take another wellfitted piece from the malestrom, i cant take another gold key without any type of shoulder.

whatever it is i have done to you i swear to never do again!

thank you for your time :smiley:
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe if you do the /beg emote in game too?
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    /Kowtow
    It needs to be /Kowtow
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their plan is working perfectly, to keep you grinding away playing their game, keeping many people subbing.
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I made the very same post on the destiny forums before I stopped playing it. That was in October or November. And I haven't played that pitiful game ever since.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNG is a cruel mistress.

Spent about a year and a half with just one character, could not find an Imperial motif for the life of me. Start an imperial character, find one at level 15 in a random drawer.

Thanks, RNGesus!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the majority are unsubbed. Just speculating, I know I am unsubbed, I only sub to buy dlc then unsub.

But I too beg for the rng unnerfing!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds