The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dk chains suffering from the Temp gap closer bug?

Apoxsee
Apoxsee
✭✭✭
Before I sent in a bug report I wanted to check if any other DK out there was getting this issue also. The issue for those not aware of the Temp charge problem:

You activate chain and it stalls in animation (toon lifts arms as if it is about to do the skill). No matter what you do the skill will not fire. Only way I have found to break this is to get in range of another skill (destroys the reason for the gap closer) and use it or use a potion.

Anyone seeing this or having this problem?
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd like to personally welcome you to the world of broken gap closers :) its gonna be a long couple years before its fixed
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dodge rolling usually fixes it for me or you have something in the way
    readjust even if a small rock is in the way it wont work sometimes :/
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• WatchYourSixx
    WatchYourSixx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get a similar issue, when I try to chains it never fires. HOWEVER, it tells me that target is too high or low. I'm on the same elevation as the enemy, so why the message?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    The only thing to fear is, fear itself. - FDR

CP 800
    PC NA

- Maximus the Marksman (AD) Temp
    - Rex the Unstoppable Force (DC) DK
    - Sodor Dragonfire (DC) DK
    - Masha'Dar Shadow-Paw (DC) NB
    - Magnus the Mage (DC) Sorc
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope it's the same bug not because I want DKs to suffer, but because it might actually get fixed if it's affecting someone other than a Templar.