The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Gamers! Free PC game Giveaway - The Division

Uberkull
Uberkull
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been playing ESO since early PC and moved to console at release. I, like many, like to play a shooter or different game from time to time and take a short break from ESO.

To the point, I'm giving away a free PC game code for The Division for simply visiting and following my Twitch channel. I'm trying for a 500 follower goal. Once we hit 500 followers, I will randomly(random.org) select a winner from those 500 followers. The PC game code will then be private messaged to your Twitch account.

No donations, no subscriptions, nothing like that required, just a simple follow on my Twitch channel enters you in to the drawing for a chance to win.

Why do I have a code? I built a new PC for streaming and with the hardware came a free game code. The game was The Division. I won't be playing this game on PC as I'll be playing on console. I would hate for the PC code to go to waste, so I decided to do a giveaway on my Twitch channel.

Regardless if you are a fan of Twitch streamers or not, I do this as a hobby and am not partnered or sponsored, I just play games for fun and enjoy streaming from time to time. I'm hoping to give a new follower a chance to play The Division on PC. Good luck!

Go here, or catch me live on stream from 8pm est - 1am est:
http://www.twitch.tv/uberkull
and click the Follow button!
5Ur5TUm.png

Mods: If this post isn't appropriate, please remove. Apologizes if so.

- Uberkull
▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Followed.

You play ESO on what console?
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox One

GM of a day one trading guild. Hard to keep up with the crazy bidding now, but still 400+ members.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/224090/black-market-syndicate-trading-guild-open-for-active-sellers-only#latest
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great start yesterday with around 30 followers! Easy chance to win, just follow and you're in the drawing. 500 follower goal!
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    for Division in ESO? I see that game, but no news about end game.

You reach your goal sooner, if you would offer ESO crown card :).
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for Division in ESO? I see that game, but no news about end game.

You reach your goal sooner, if you would offer ESO crown card :).

Great idea for next time! But like I mentioned Im a non-stop ESO player but every so often I need a shooter to break up things and provide a change of pace.

Added another 20 followers so far today...
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    followed
    what happens if you dont reach 500?
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will follow you, but dont enter me. Just Wanna support you
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    followed
    what happens if you dont reach 500?

Release of The Division is next Tuesday. Im pushing this giveaway through multiple gaming outlets. Hope I reach it by then.
  • GreenGhostMan
    GreenGhostMan
    ✭✭✭
    @Uberkull

Are you recruiting for your guild? I'm on Xbox and would like to join!

GT: Green GhostMan
    Alozar [] AD [] vet7 High Elf Templar
    Dronus Agni [] AD [] 9 Redguard DK
    Vaden Luxor [] AD [] 4 Redguard Templar
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While this is an otherwise positive discussion, I'm afraid that we will have to close this thread. This is considered an outside advertisement which is against our forum rules. In addition, this is off the topic of General Discussion which is meant to cover topics with a relationship to ESO.

We appreciate your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.