The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Killed in a load Screen?

Curtdogg47
Curtdogg47
✭✭✭✭
So last night headed back to base in the Sewers with a group. We go through a door and I get stuck in the loading screen. I can still here my group talking and basically they all got ganked on the other side. While I still am stuck waiting on a load screen. I waited like 10 minutes still nothing. So I shutdown my Xbox and restart. When I get my character loaded I am dead! Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I'm not mad about the gank or the loss of stones, just pissed I didn't get to at least fight or try to run before giving up my stones!!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, that can happen. Happens to me all the time up top. Just because you're in a load screen doesn't mean your character isn't there to be hit, you just can't see it.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Fallen_Ray
    Fallen_Ray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has happened to me. Turns out that while you are looking at some pretty landscape while loading your avatar already appears on the other side. Tested this with a friend in Cyrodiil when we exit delves i tell him to move already and he says "I'm not there yet still on loading screen"
    "Dear brother, I do not spread rumors, I create them"- Lucien Lachance
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should make it so you don't actually port in on the other characters side until the loading screen you are in is actually finished if it is possible.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to ESO PvP: Where the load screens are long and the server kicks are plenty.
  • Fallen_Ray
    Fallen_Ray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should make it so you don't actually port in on the other characters side until the loading screen you are in is actually finished if it is possible.

This would be the "right" thing to do
    "Dear brother, I do not spread rumors, I create them"- Lucien Lachance
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happens all the time and it used to not be so bad cause the areas near the ladders were safe zones so while you were loading your character was safe. But giant zergs and trolls abused this (big surprise there) and when they were either being hunted they ran their which wasn't so bad they wanted to keep their stuff safe or a giant zerg will just sit there till some one came down the ladder or wanted to go up it and we all know the mind set of a zerg......
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get sometimes killed when I just start the game with my new character, it tells me to watch my step ;___;
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • ral
    ral
    ✭✭✭
    I got over 2000 stones one time from 2 people all of a sudden while they were running paused and just stands. In assuming the loading screen problem here? Lol
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ was in the sewers ganked 15 at molag bal in the glitched tunnel cuz all of them got stuck when we dropped a negate
    ended up wiping all the blues and me and my buddies had around 4k stones each

running to a spot to hide and sigil out i start the sigil and it shows me in a loading screen right before an enemy player walked up to me i thought i was safe
    spawn dead inside base with my stones gone

):
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my, you got ganked by a Load Screen?

I never have load screens problems but this weekend I had a few very long load screens and knocked off a few times for no reason. I kind of think they may have had some issues with the severs over the weekend.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)