Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kicking Players from isntances

Horus6
Horus6
✭✭
So as in all other mmos kicking people from instances is of course abused, how ever here it's done more so as the leader can just remove you with out cause or reason. When is this going to be removed and vote system implemented?
Edited by Horus6 on February 29, 2016 3:05PM
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um... never?

It's an MMO, go make friends. Friends don't randomly kick you from groups as often as pug groups.
  • Bofrari
    Bofrari
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahhahahaha
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupid group finder they should just
    A:put in a manual cross faction grouping ASAP TRIALS INCLUDED and B: add a separate GF for elitist jerks

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hows the manual grouping coming?
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Horus6
    Horus6
    ✭✭
    Um... never?

It's an MMO, go make friends. Friends don't randomly kick you from groups as often as pug groups.

Eh wrong. Sorry but your idea is that my Friends or any one else's friends are always on at the same time which just doesn't always work out that way. Every other mmorpg has a valid vote to kick system with the exception of 2-3.

You can't allow people to to just kick players out of a pug for no reason what so ever, the vote to kick system doesn't really prevent it from happening 100 % we all know this but it does cut down on needless kicks.
  • Horus6
    Horus6
    ✭✭
    The sad thing is most of the players that started in the cbt saw the downward path this game was taking because the company, and the players were more single player oriented. This game's got about 1- 2 years left and the entire population will quit unless major changes are presented.

Troll away wont bother reading this ever again.
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the scenario:

A week ago I was running around gathering and this idiot was following me around grabbing the nodes before I could. I said nothing to him and then he started taunting me every time he took a node I was close to gathering. I finally left the area and found another place to gather. As I usually do, I wrote his character's name down.

A few days later I saw him asking to group. I invited him. He didn't recognize me (probably because he does what he did to lots of people), but I remembered him.

We ran the dungeon and at the end before the final boss said to him, "Remember a few days ago when you were taunting that guy in Bal Foyen who was gathering?"

He said, "You saw that?"

"No," I said, "I was that guy."

Kick.

The rest of the group was pissed until I explained to them why I had done it. They laughed.

Not as effective if I had to wait for a vote and contact each member privately.

This is precisely why we need random kicking. Revenge.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    postlarval wrote: »
    Here's the scenario:

A week ago I was running around gathering and this idiot was following me around grabbing the nodes before I could. I said nothing to him and then he started taunting me every time he took a node I was close to gathering. I finally left the area and found another place to gather. As I usually do, I wrote his character's name down.

A few days later I saw him asking to group. I invited him. He didn't recognize me (probably because he does what he did to lots of people), but I remembered him.

We ran the dungeon and at the end before the final boss said to him, "Remember a few days ago when you were taunting that guy in Bal Foyen who was gathering?"

He said, "You saw that?"

"No," I said, "I was that guy."

Kick.

The rest of the group was pissed until I explained to them why I had done it. They laughed.

Not as effective if I had to wait for a vote and contact each member privately.

This is precisely why we need random kicking. Revenge.

BEST story I EVER heard well done >:)
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons