Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

[ATTENTION] 14 pvp sets will be deleted when TG dlc goes live

NerfPlease
NerfPlease
✭✭✭
this info from PTS
still need a confirmation but looks like its real...

this sets become avialable only from PVP-vendors? worthy rewards will not contain them?

the vengeance leech
the grace of the ancients
the eagle eye
the deadly strike
the blessing of the potentates
wrath of the imperium

vr14 versions of this sets still avialable at the PVP-vendors, but vr16 deleted from Worthy rewards?

vr16 Arch-Mage
vr16 Elf Bane
vr16 Juggernaut
vr16 Affliction
vr16 Crusader
vr16 Sentry
vr16 Alessian order
vr16 Kyne kiss

in currently pts build cannot drop from Reward for Worthy, its mean it cant drop at all on PTS...
Edited by NerfPlease on February 29, 2016 2:23PM
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    first post updated - more sets
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, explain to me why you want sets that have never been RotW sets but only available via Telvar vendors to be in the RotW mails when there are new sets that have never been seen before in the game? Some of the sets you mentioned are only vendor sets. The sets are SEASONAL. Back before IC dropped, ZOS stated that each season (read that as each DLC) will bring new armor sets. You want the old stuff in the RotW mails when the only way to get the new sets is the RotW mails?
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    i want vr16 sets stay in the game
    no matter how - its not my problem

i do not want to buy them in half year for 500k-1m gold just because this sets will be rare as hell, because of no drop
    Edited by NerfPlease on February 29, 2016 12:20PM
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    OK, explain to me why you want sets that have never been RotW sets but only available via Telvar vendors to be in the RotW mails when there are new sets that have never been seen before in the game? Some of the sets you mentioned are only vendor sets. The sets are SEASONAL. Back before IC dropped, ZOS stated that each season (read that as each DLC)

PROOF?? what the heck you jsut said

seasonal lol
    they never told this, and this never means they will delete sets from loot tables
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please stop with your whiny rage kid behaviour and stop the spam.

Thanks in advance
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    no i cant, i need an answer
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the people with masses of AP stored up are quitting, so they might as well just upgrade the vendors.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NerfPlease wrote: »
    no i cant, i need an answer

You have been given answers. You just don't want to accept the fact that the answer has been given as it is not from the source that you want to receive. I have played this game since beta. I watch ESO Live every episode. I read the forums daily.

But, since you want proof. See the dark green bar at the top of the page? On the right side, it has a white box for input for searching the forum. Type "seasonal gear" in the box. 21 pages discussing seasonal gear.
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    i dont care about discussions of seasonal gear
    they very rarely completely delete sets from drop, like in was in 2014 with Unassailable vr12, two obsolete runes, contracts from PVP

thats all

i hope they will not delete sets from first post, no matter what gear it is
    i dont want this sets become cost ridiculous amount of money, because of rarity
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    first post edited, one set actually was deleted from it, i was wrong with meritorious service
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you have 2 posts saying the exact same thing?
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    i thought it was in wrong category
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings,

We're closing this thread as it there is an active discussion in progress regarding this issue already here

Edited by ZOS_AlanG on March 1, 2016 8:10PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.