The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Rawl'kha Box Hermit

Cyanfire
Cyanfire
I developed an unintended habit of standing on this box while I am managing my guild. It started as a convenient location from which I could see all of the Rawl'kha guild traders and watching the traffic. Now I go there without even thinking and sit there for hours. It has become more entertaining to stand on that box than to go out and level my character. The craziest thing about it is that many people have come to expect me there. Several people who were looking for a re-invite to my guild knew to look for me at my box. Even funnier is how some people have bought raffle tickets by finding me at my box rather than mailing to me.

ls5lrhq2q8i8.png

Not all 99 days can be attributed to sitting on the box, but I can safely say that well over half of the time was standing on the box while managing my guild. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon so if you ever see me on the box come say hi!

The Box!
4v5sfpiqjcty.png

I See All!
5pu1yvqx36e7.png

My Character!
eibvvdypimo4.png

Akaviri Imports, Akaviri Union, Akaviri Exchange