The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I conquer vMA?

johu31
johu31
✭✭✭✭
With 300 champion points.
Without caltrops
DK stam build

2h, bow, DW
Weapon damage 3842 buffed
Health 24k with food.

Most videos I see everyone has caltrops and more cp.

Best Answers

• Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did vMSA for my wife (230 CP, no Caltrops, Stamina NB) with DW/Bow and I completed it. As long as you have Vigor, I think you can do it.
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
    Answer ✓
  • andy_s
    andy_s
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam DK is not hard at all. Critical Rush -> Wrecking Blow -> Executioner = bye mob. On tough mobs and bosses use Magma Armor if in trouble. Just go and try :p
    World's First Cloudrest Hardmode + Speed Run + No Death w/ HODOR
    Tick-Tock Tormentor & All vHoF Achievements done w/ Chimaira
    World's First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (patch 1.5)
    World#2 vMoL All Achievements w/ Aquila Raiders
    Answer ✓
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's gonna be very hard. Most people can't complete with DK, period.
  • Humatiel
    Humatiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ may want to edit that post. "my wife completed it"
    VMA | vHRC-HM | vAA-HM | vSO-HM | vMOL-HM
    700+ CP
    GM of Luxury Raids
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried 100 champion points ago without vigor. It was a slaughterhouse. Planning on another attempt this weekend now that I have vigor and cp. Thanks for the input... There's a chance atleast!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us know how you did!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah man its totally doable but totally not easy at all for dk. I'm normally a magicka dk but I found my stamina dk easier than my magicka one was simply because a stamina has everything my magicka dk lacks. I put out crazy damage on my magic dk BUT I have to do healing ward so much that I spend more time doing that than actually dpsing. When I switched to Stam I hardly ever stopped dpsing to heal cause vigor and rally kept me at full almost at all times and I used sigils to make it even easier 8 had a terrible score of like 288 or some Hong but I beat it ha just get in there man and use them sigils don't go for score yet learn it first good luck!
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did they make it so you can save progress in the theive guild patch?

I can do if but if it annoyes me a little I just quit.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Use a lot of sigils and learn when to use which sigil, it really helps a lot during more difficult fight stages.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use a lot of sigils and learn when to use which sigil, it really helps a lot during more difficult fight stages.

Thanks, there's a good run through on YouTube. I limped my way through normal a while back so i know a little about mechanics. Thanks everyone for the "push outta of the nest" I'll check back on the weekend with my out come!
  • Ariisen
    Ariisen
    ✭✭✭
    I find stamina DK fairly """easy""" compared to other stamina classes.
    If I can suggest something go 2h/Bow, get a bit of recovery (around 1.3\1.4k) and use the Standard for Rounds 1-6 and Corrosive Armor for 7-9.
    [XBOX ONE - Daggerfall Covenant - EU - CP 600+]
    Gamertag: msYuuu
    My Veteran Level Toons:
    Zemska - Breton NightBlade [DC]
    Riiful - Imperial DragonKnight [DC]
    Nikole - Breton Sorcerer [DC]
    Mashu - Bosmer NightBlade [DC]
    Helise - Breton Templar [DC]
    Syosetsuka - Imperial Sorcerer [DC]
    Majken - Altmer Dragonknight[DC]

I'm back after 3 months yoh.
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh don't be afraid to use the sigils, they really help when your learning the arena. Round 7 especially, when the 3 archers spawn, the shield is a god send.
  • andy_s
    andy_s
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh don't be afraid to use the sigils, they really help when your learning the arena. Round 7 especially, when the 3 archers spawn, the shield is a god send.

DKs have mighty wings, both magicka and stamina DKs don't really care about annoying range mobs. And reflecting Snipe is just priceless :D
    World's First Cloudrest Hardmode + Speed Run + No Death w/ HODOR
    Tick-Tock Tormentor & All vHoF Achievements done w/ Chimaira
    World's First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (patch 1.5)
    World#2 vMoL All Achievements w/ Aquila Raiders
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better question is if you should. From my personal experience i wish i had never started.
    Edited by Derra on March 1, 2016 12:23PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    andy.s wrote: »

DKs have mighty wings, both magicka and stamina DKs don't really care about annoying range mobs. And reflecting Snipe is just priceless :D

Yeh, but the shield sigil is safer while learning the ropes and lasts longer than wings :p