The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I Unsure Were To Put This. I Have Bad Internet. I Thinking of Port Triggering. Details below.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I am in dilemma. I recently lost a really good friend yesterday. Good chance I loos another one also. I know these two for very long time. But sadly I try to help in pvp in azura star eu yesterday. I let em know couple of times. I was in there. But I unable to play due to heavy lag. They know that I have a bad internet for long time. But because I was unable to help yesterday. I lost my good friend and possibly another.

I starting lag alot in Scourge on ps4 eu. Last month. But very unusual. Never lags. But pve lags now to. I had no problems with pvp before Imperial City and Orsinum came out. But when Imperial city came out. I started to lag. But not bad. Very playable. I was both playing Azura Star and Scourge. But when Orsanium came out. I started to lag really bad. Azura I could not join anymore. So I always play in Scourge. Still lag in Scourge but playable.

Until last month that is. Scourge is way more laggy now. 7 sec lag for my abilities to kick in. By that time I am killed. In Azura Star yesterday I got kicked out 3 times. Told my friend I unable to help in Azura. I was sorry. But yet still no reply back. Today. Come find out he deleted me. My other friend who usually always follow my friend might unfrind me to.

So I am deppressed. I not good at anything. My internet bad. Unable to switch internet provider. I already lost 5 friends due to internet promblems in eso in past. I unsure if I should just be solo for know on. :(

So I was wondering if theres a possible way for me still pvp with my internet? I was thinking of port forwarding. But I heard big security risk. So will port triggering be better option? Just for PS4 anyways. If this help then what port do I need to open? Both PS4 and Elder Scrolls Online PS4 ports. What will these be. I also looked at portforward.com for my router. But my router is not listed.

Details:

1. PS4
2. Hard wired
3. Netgear R7000 router
4. 2-4MB download
5. I am planning on buying another router.
6. I on a broadband internet but with a small satellite dish
7. I pay $80 for 8mb internet. But usually 2-4MB download. 1mb upload

This is my router I curreltly using. http://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/wifi-routers/R7000.aspx

I am planning to get this router. http://us.dlink.com/products/connect/ac3200-ultra-wi-fi-router/

My ping in picture taken on the PS4. Am I supposed to have low ping for game?

Anything else that I forgot please let me kniw. I try get back shortly. I hope that port triggering will work. But again I unsure what the ports I need for PS4 and Elder Scrolls Online. I just not want to loose anymore friends and I want to feel usefull again. I also hope I not offended anyone. I sorry if I did. But I hope there is a solution for Internet. Also if I wrong forum. Please move this. Thank you. I was unsure where to put. Many thanks. I
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    you loose friends 'cause of lag?! Are you guys playing the same game?!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes same game. Ps4 eu. Azura star. Pvp related. But according to them they have no lag
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude I recommend you to join a fine PvP guild