The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

God of Schemes quest not working

Horus6
Horus6
✭✭
I get to the point where every one assembles for the ritual, but no one is coming into the ring. I've logged on/ off etc.. nothing seems to help. Any one else experiencing this?
  • Veske_Valrune
    Veske_Valrune
    ✭✭✭
    It happened to me the first time I did it too, though reloadui and then a relog fixed it.
    PC
    North American Server
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • Horus6
    Horus6
    ✭✭
    It happened to me the first time I did it too, though reloadui and then a relog fixed it.

yeah I took I'd logged out a few times figured it might have reset faster seems like you have to log out for 20 - 30 min. (Or at least it did for me)! ty for the response
  • dschreuder
    Same here. I cannot get it to work