The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for mature AD PvE based guild

Macaber
Macaber
✭✭
To start out I'd like to give full disclosure and say that I'm a returning player and I stopped playing because I got bored of the game so I may or may not being playing for an extended period of time now with that out of the way:

I'm 27 years old, my highest level is a v4 High Elf Templar Healer but I only have something like a month and 2 experience with the game so I'm fairly inexperienced when to the game mechanics of being an effective healer but I'm willing to give anything the old college try as far as healing builds go.

I would prefer a guild with voice chat I have Gamevox, Raid Call and TS, as I'm a slow typer, I have Vent as well although I've never used it. Also one based in a similar time zone as mine ( Eastern ).

If you have any questions about something that I may have left out or would like for me to check out your guild feel free to leave a post and/or message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.