Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questions about Worthy mails! pls answer

NerfPlease
NerfPlease
✭✭✭
1) how many AP per mail? like 800 or more?

2) how many sets dropping ATM on live servers from them?

3) why on PTS worthy mail only contains 6 new sets? all old sets will be deleted?
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    anyone pls?
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes about 10k AP to get a mail.

On PTS right now, you get set items in every mail - they did this for us to test. When PTS goes live, the drop rate of set items will be similar to what it is now - so there will still be a lot of "Ruby Ash Shield of Craptacularness" and the like for you to de-construct.

The old sets (like Arch-Mage) that drop now will allegedly no longer drop.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »

where is a green post about it? what about Eagle Eye and other sets obtainable from worthy mails atm on live servers?
    they will jsut delete them from drop? cannot found post about it

• MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭

On PTS right now, you get set items in every mail - they did this for us to test. When PTS goes live, the drop rate of set items will be similar to what it is now - so there will still be a lot of "Ruby Ash Shield of Craptacularness" and the like for you to de-construct.

If you have them currently, will you keep them? Bit annoyed if my gold arch mage goes :(
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    we need confirmation from developers
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have them currently, will you keep them? Bit annoyed if my gold arch mage goes :(

Nah id say that theres a 99.9% chance you keep it, every other item in the game that already droped stays, i still have plenty of mage mercs and other items thats no longer obtainable.
    :]
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NerfPlease wrote: »
    we need confirmation from developers

Dude, it's called a weekend. Even if the devs were working, they would be doing something more than answering questions, especially when you have been given the answer already by Crown.

Not everything gets a green post. Some of the best answers come from the people who deal with things on a daily basis, the players who don't take the weekend off.
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    Crown is a developer or what?

its very important question for economy because we need to buy this all items now because the price will up if they will not drop anymore
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *facepalms *

The people who you want answers from work a normal work week. You may have heard of it being 9 to 5, Monday through Friday. They are on the East Coast of the United States. Most likely, they are not at work yet and haven't been at work since getting off of work on Friday.

Crown is someone who plays the game. There are players on the game 24/7. Many of these players know the game EXTREMELY well and can answer any questions as well as if not better than the devs. Crown is one of the players who likely knows the game better than the devs as he plays the game. He has received MANY RotW mails in his time on the game. He knows what he is talking about. It is called experience.

And quite frankly, with the track record ZOS has for answering questions on the forum, don't hold your breath.
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    i dont know Crown and i dont know how he can know the plans of developers

/period

if you have nothing to say - leave please
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is a little rage kid. He knows nothing about a work week. Its his 4th thread in 3 different sections.
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    He is a little rage kid. He knows nothing about a work week. Its his 4th thread in 3 different sections.

who told them to fired all European Support team?

not all players living in USA lol
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »

who told them to fired all European Support team?

not all players living in USA lol

Ya know, it doesn't matter where you live, the fact is, it's a USA based game with a USA based support team.

And I've changed my mind. PLEASE, just hold your breath until ZOS answers your whining. ;)
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/period

Crown is a very well known NA PC pvp'er and his knowledge of the game goes beyond what any of the top streamer 1vXer's know...first AD NA grand overlord rank 50 and he got that from 44 in the duration of one campaign...i think crown knows what he's talking about.

Also if you doubt his claim that 10k ap roughly nets you a mail, then check for yourself...next time you get a mail reset your ap and check it when you get another mail...it's roughly around 10k
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »

/period

Crown is a very well known NA PC pvp'er and his knowledge of the game goes beyond what any of the top streamer 1vXer's know...first AD NA grand overlord rank 50 and he got that from 44 in the duration of one campaign...i think crown knows what he's talking about.

Also if you doubt his claim that 10k ap roughly nets you a mail, then check for yourself...next time you get a mail reset your ap and check it when you get another mail...it's roughly around 10k

hmm ok but if JinaBruno will answer today, wil see if Crown was right

about 10k per mail - on PTS its different for somereason

also, ZOS provide 511 Rewards for worthy for 10 levels in assault/support lines
    its exactly 3044700 AP
    and its exactly 5958 AP per mail .... hmm
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »

/period

hmm ok but if JinaBruno will answer today, wil see if Crown was right

about 10k per mail - on PTS its different for somereason

also, ZOS provide 511 Rewards for worthy for 10 levels in assault/support lines
    its exactly 3044700 AP
    and its exactly 5958 AP per mail .... hmm

Pretty sure they have more important things to worry about than how much ap it takes to get a row mail
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GRxKnight It was two campaigns and I was recovering from surgery so could play for 16 hours/day. You can see my dates here: https://darkelves.com/pvp-colours/

@NerfPlease I just posted a new thread with info that you'll want. You should look at my post history too.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    anyone pls?

You ask for help on a player forum. You get answered by a player, then complain.

Wait....let me go get high first. Then I'll finish my thought.