Maintenance for the week of May 28:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 28
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – May 29, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – May 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – May 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 30, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
How do I get you to actually respond to me?
I was perma-banned during a time where I didn't even have access to my Xbox as i was deployed and yet you still charged me for my ESO Plus subscription twice while i was gone, gave me no notice of being banned via email, and now to make matters even worse i sent you a ticket describing all of these issues that i have been having and giving as much as detail as possible, and here i am 7 hours later still without even receiving a simple "yes we got your message and are looking into your problem" courtesy email in response. Nothing! For 7 hours! That is a bit ridiculous what do I have to do to get a response back on this issue?