The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Daily Dungeon Delvers Guild - EP/PS4/EU

Violet_Jinx
Hi all!

Yes, we're a new guild, but don't let that put you off. Sick of the long waits for dungeon teams? Look no further than this thread, because we are the guild for you!

I'm currently recruiting members - experienced and... well, not - for the Daily Dungeon Delvers guild. Currently, I'd like us to focus primarily on Dungeons - farming, Undaunted pledges, or just completing - and once we have some kick-arse players, we can take on the rest of the world in Cyrodiil!

Interested yet? Sweet! Leave your PSN below and I'll send you an invite ASAP. Let's hit some dungeons!!!! Hopefully before Christmas. Sorry ZOS, but... Yeah. Group finder sucks.

Once you're a member, post in this thread or look up other players, in the game roster, click "View Profile", and shoot them a message. Include the Dungeon you want to hit, your level/rank, and your experience in that particular dungeon. For example: "completed before", or "first try". Helps everyone out.

I know how scary voice chat can seem, so these two options are likely to be our most popular. Hopefully playing together for longer will encourage us all to be braver with our voices. :D

That's it! I hope I get to meet some of you soon.

Violet X
Edited by Violet_Jinx on February 28, 2016 1:54AM
  • Steve123
    Steve123
    Hey, v16 healer & Sorc, lots experience, always up for pledges and dungeons

psn SugarPlumPrince
  • Violet_Jinx
    Sweet, I'll add you now :smile:
  • CeeDubz93
    CeeDubz93
    V8 DK and V5 NB. Looking for a good PvE guild. CeeDubz93 is the PSN name.
  • Violet_Jinx
    Hmm, says account not found :/
  • Violet_Jinx
    Ah, DK and AD... Don't think it'll let me add you :/
  • LarissaJennifer
    LarissaJennifer
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Violet,

I would like to join your guild, i am new to eso with a NB lvl 19 atm. Looking for some ppl to lvl up with,questing etc. I did Fungal grotto today, man it was hard! We didnt succeed, so would like to try again sometime. My psn is my name

Grtz
  • LarissaJennifer
    LarissaJennifer
    Soul Shriven
    Correction...My psn is Jalagaco :#
  • Violet_Jinx
    Invite sent :) welcome to the guild! X
  • GregSaire
    GregSaire
    V9 Templar Healer here would like to join and make friends, i have mic do daily pledges but havnt done any vet pledges tbh... psn: Gregsaire
  • Violet_Jinx
    Invite sent :smile: glad to have you! Definitely try the undaunted pledges, they give great loot and the dungeons do too :) x
  • CeeDubz93
    CeeDubz93
    It said my account wasn't found?
  • Violet_Jinx
    Yes :/ I'll try again now but it said account not found :(
  • Violet_Jinx
    Same again, account not found :/ add me as a friend and we'll try it that way :)
  • Violet_Jinx
    And still nothing :/ oh dear....